Thank You

Even though I didn't play this league, I still bought the Blight supporter pack, because watching ExileCon on stream convinced me that your company deserves my support.

I loved the authenticity and geniune emotion expressed by you and other devs in keynotes and interviews. It's a breath of fresh air -- none of that sleezy, scripted soulless corporate keynote nonsense please!

The PoE2 announcement blew me away. I'm looking forward to new graphics, new animations, new skills, new combat and a new campaign!

I'll be waiting for 3.9.
Last edited by Revarine on Nov 17, 2019, 9:43:59 PM
Its this type of passion and endearing connection to the players that drew me in to Blizzard games in the 90's. I don't agree with every single idea/change that GGG puts out, but I can sure as hell see their reasoning and motivation for them.

The passion, open-ness, and collaborative attitude with your community is exactly what I am looking for in a developer. I truly hope that GGG is wildly successful, because this way of conducting business is FAR better than what the AAA industry shits out.

Best of luck to ya Chris, and thanks for countless hours of fun.
ExileCon was amazing. What GGG showed off looks amazing. Looking forward to the next league and what the future holds. Thanks.
OK now were also crying.

It is hard to believe how far poe has come since open beta.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
What an AMAZING event it was, and I was just watching from home! Can't imagine how crazy and surreal it must have felt to be there in person, let alone to be the one announcing 4.0/PoE 2, 3.9 AND Mobile, despite the jokes coming out of that one.

Best bits were calling shapeshifting, PoE 2 and the reveal of the new gem system. Oh, and of course, the fact that 3.9 will give us lots of new Bow skills, finally enticing me to make another go at finding a Bow build, as they won't all be Tornado Shot builds now! :D
Thank you Chris and GGG for the hard work and amazing game <3 Been here a long time and I can't wait for 4.0!
I enjoyed watching a lot of the livestreams and interviews, especially the Dev interviews. The race at the end was pretty cool.

I'm really hoping you'll be able to do one of these in the United States in the future.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Thanks for everything you did with the convention, and for signing my Toucan shirt.

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄░░░
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄███████████████
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████░░
Le Toucan Will Return
<3 Love Path of Exile. Excited for years to come.
Chris, I would say never change. But changing IS what define you guys so well.
So... Keep changing for the better as you always been doing :)
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info