Thank You

Thank you Chris and everyone at GGG <3
Awesome job guys, the real passion you all showed more than made up for minor technical things. Wished I'd been there! Congratulations
Don't thanks us we are thanking you to and all staff members of GGG you are the only company care about there players and people i wish i can make more money and buy more and more pacht from POE but i will play POE forever and ever.
Thank you GGG. Long live Path of Exile!!!!
Thank-you GGG; It was a wonderful to watch and are Excited to play all the new stuff :)
Awesome job GGG. Great vision from a great team.

On a side note....can all the free loading loot drop whiners please buffer off.
Go troll somewhere else please....

Don’t like to finish on a bad note so great job again GGG. Keep pushing the limits of the ARPG genre. Peace.
Excellent Job to everyone involved, Thank you
To be honest - I've had my doubts for the past year or so... But after watching ExileCon - they are gone. Thank You so much <3

I collected my jaw from the ground, and I just wonder - how are you going to handle all of this? :D Looks like you will need to expand, A LOT ^^

Don't slow down, keep the quality high, and let us all play PoE forever - I definitely will <3

Love all of You,
Niko

PS.
Spoiler
I almost cried too. Stay awesome ;)
Thanks GGG
Amazing game, amazing show, outstanding leadership. Chris Wilson and GGG exemplify what game developers should strive for. You can tell Chris has put his heart into this game and this company. Thanks for doing what you do, Chris. I'm looking forward to playing Path of Exile and Path of Exile 2 for many more years.
Last edited by liquilite on Nov 20, 2019, 1:19:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info