Thank You

The best devs in the effing world great job!!!!
My Twitch Drops are here <3
One of the best games ive ever played!
What a spectacular con! What an amazing group GGG is. So great to have been here and met many of you in person. Well worth all the travel. Can't wait for the next phase of the game.

-Orion
ExileCon was absolutely amazing, the physical setup, the staff, the announcements and of course... the card game! :)

Had an absolute blast!

Big highlight for me was Jonathan being cool enough to play along and give me a fitting RIP clip because I couldn't beat him in the card game. :)

Thank you GGG for a most memorable experience that will stay with me forever. :)
No drops
btw

<3
That was Epic! thank you so much
Pis farme ta yeul.
I was stuck to my monitor during the entire presentation. I couldn't believe it. You did such a great job, and thank God there are still developers out there who do this because of their passion for the game. I could really feel your emotions during the first few minutes, and it was really touching. I'm happy that there are real people with real emotions behind this.

Congratulations to the entire team, you all did an amazing job, and keep it coming, we'll be waiting :-)

Looking forward to everything you're making. Best of luck! Love you
You're doing an amazing job with this company, I cannot describe how great of a game and company this is, when I describe the game to my friends I tell them it's run by the closest thing to a model company possible. Keep up the good work!
<3
It was a pleasure to witness the whole event, huge kudos to you folks at GGG.

You deserve the fame for the past, for today and in the future ♥
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info