Thank You

Thank You GGG - i cant explain in words... so just THANK YOU!!.
Thank you Chris and thank you GGG for putting on such an awesome convention.

I’m bummed I had to miss it but will be there for Exilecon 2020!
The best game :-) <3
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Oh, so after watching for 16 hours straight with linked accounts and drops enabled, after constantly refreshing the PoE page to see if we got messages for 48+ hours after your stream was over because of Twitch bugs and you wasting our time not caring that the Twitch Drop system did not work correctly, all we get is you saying thank you to the people you scammed with fraud and misleading statements that we would be getting something. Not a single drop, 0. Just for this, I will be taking away the positive reviews I have of you on Steam and other platforms and only putting bad reviews until you make this right, I will be refunding any money I contributed with my bank for any purchases I made towards mtx or stash tabs and I will never support this company ever again after this. Have a good day.

You are an actual psycho. Get help.
Last edited by Nemoch on Nov 19, 2019, 12:58:17 AM
Thanks, Chris.
Yeah !

Thank You too. I've spend 7 years of my life in here, but you are threatening me with ban.

Great job.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Thank You for the awesome work from you and your coworkers , never change what you're doing or how you're doing it , also thank you for being one of the very few good developper out there that still work with and for passion even though your owned by a greater company . From the bottom of an anonymous heart much love and care , keep it up .
Exilecon was awesome to watch! Loved everything about it. Chris, you and your team are freaking amazing!
So sad to see all the salty people cry about their loot. Like its clear they dont deal with GGG much as shown now and countless times before theyve been a pleasure to support.

On the note of the Con! It was amazing, enjoyed all the content i watched live and would of watched without loot ofc haha, however thanks for the generosity
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
I was at home watching the trailer and your conference. Almost cried with you Chris... Thanks for the event and thanks for the hard work. We love you guys, you are great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info