Thank You

🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Dec 2, 2019, 3:37:37 AM
Best Gaming Company around we love you're work! :3
When you said that revealing 3.0.0 was one of the best moments of you're life I was just like: "Oh, mine too"

Well it's not been true for long tho, I still didn't get over the new reveals, I'm still watching those trailers over and over again. There's something inside me that can never be satisfied.

Playing since the Ascendancy expansion and PoE never stops taking my breath while revealing new stuff to come.

Thank you so much Chris, and not only you, thank you to everyone in GGG.

And now.. I have grinding to do before I go insane.
Proud to be a PoE player!

GGG best company!
GGG,

I've been playing since closed beta and I can't begin to thank you enough for the enjoyment you have provided over the years, the community you have fostered and the commitment to continue innovating/improving. I hope the staff really understands what their work has meant for all of us exiles.
Bravo to GGG and everyone involved you guys are awesome. Well done.
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Oh, so after watching for 16 hours straight with linked accounts and drops enabled, after constantly refreshing the PoE page to see if we got messages for 48+ hours after your stream was over because of Twitch bugs and you wasting our time not caring that the Twitch Drop system did not work correctly, all we get is you saying thank you to the people you scammed with fraud and misleading statements that we would be getting something. Not a single drop, 0. Just for this, I will be taking away the positive reviews I have of you on Steam and other platforms and only putting bad reviews until you make this right, I will be refunding any money I contributed with my bank for any purchases I made towards mtx or stash tabs and I will never support this company ever again after this. Have a good day.

me too. Wasted time. F****** Scammers.
Exilecon was awesome, thank you to everyone at GGG for putting on an awesome con. Chris, you keep being you. My only complaint is I have to wait a year for POE2, and my wife who is a diablo fan (no one is perfect) swears she will be logging in with me on launch day!
Exilecon would have been pretty great if it wasn't for the lying about loot.

Statistics on Twitch were that you streamed a total of 18 hours, of which I watched every fucking second.

Waste of my time. If you didn't offer us something, maybe I'd have enjoyed it. But thank you for wasting my time Chris.
Chris and everyone at GGG,

Thank you for a wonderful game. Blight is my first challenge league and the first time that I have made it into maps. Now you are changing everything on me. So for now I am doing what I can to try and experience the current state of things before this league is done. Hopefully I can make at least 24/40, battle the Shaper and possibly Uber Elder. Time is limited and not on my side as I work full time and have the holidays coming here in the USA, but we shall see.

I am excited to see what 3.9 will bring with the new challenge league and the entirely new endgame. However PoE2 has me salivating. The character animations that I saw on stream are amazingly smooth especially the changing to and from werewolf form. The Skill setup changes will make for a big expansion of the battle experience. I know there is much more to come for PoE2 and PoE1 in the coming year. All I ask is that you don't go all radio silent on us like other development teams have done in the past. Keep the lines of communication open and allow us to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

For those of you clamoring for the drops from the event, cool your jets. I got two this morning and a friend of mine received the bonus bundle. You will get yours too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info