Thank You

Thank you guys ggg and chris for all you do.
I hope you can keep the spirit while you grow :)
You guys are the best of the best. I, for one, am in it for the long haul. POE is a great game that I have spent countless hours playing with friends. I have some amazing memories doing just that. I am excited for all things to come!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
"
loganchamlee wrote:
"Sorry guys about Twitch Drops" At the same time, 16 hours of stream watching and waiting 48 hours even more after stream ended for our Twitch drops and nothing... Your sorry doesn't fix anything. This is beyond disgusting. What kind of company does this to their consumers, we sat here and wasted our time on watching 16 hours straight of your cringey stream with accounts linked and drops enabled, just for you to tell us, sorry bad RNG, now enjoy watching others with drops who only watched for 1-2 hours and enjoy them telling you that I'm acting "entitled" after wasting my time on your misleading wording fraud and scam of promises of Twitch Drops? I am done supporting this company, I will be refunding any amount of money I actually gave to this company & I hope others do the same after being screwed over like this in such a cruel and deplorable manner. Enjoy your reviews on Steam and other reviewing mediums.

The "I didn't win let's throw a crybaby fit" attitude is ridiculous. Instead of Chris apologizing to you .. you should be the one apologizing for the way you're acting. You should feel ashamed. *sigh*

Thank you everyone at GGG for all your hardwork!!!!
Last edited by IPlayNaked on Nov 18, 2019, 5:50:09 PM
"
loganchamlee wrote:
"Sorry guys about Twitch Drops" At the same time, 16 hours of stream watching and waiting 48 hours even more after stream ended for our Twitch drops and nothing... Your sorry doesn't fix anything. This is beyond disgusting. What kind of company does this to their consumers, we sat here and wasted our time on watching 16 hours straight of your cringey stream with accounts linked and drops enabled, just for you to tell us, sorry bad RNG, now enjoy watching others with drops who only watched for 1-2 hours and enjoy them telling you that I'm acting "entitled" after wasting my time on your misleading wording fraud and scam of promises of Twitch Drops? I am done supporting this company, I will be refunding any amount of money I actually gave to this company & I hope others do the same after being screwed over like this in such a cruel and deplorable manner. Enjoy your reviews on Steam and other reviewing mediums.

Yikes... GGG does not have control over the delays from what I understand. I hope that there is just a delay in you getting your hard earned drops from slaving night and day watching a twitch stream. If only there were such a light in this dark world.
skeletons have pursued me all my life
I never saw something like this coming to this money loaded industry. You guys are unbelievable. Because of people like you I still can enjoy gaming in general cause let's be honest the market is stale now more than ever. Very few are making games, most are making money. And I mean "just" money. Thank you so much for your passion and transparency. Watched the whole thing just because I was genuinely interested.

ᵃˡˢᵒ ᶠᵏ ᵘ ᵇˡᶻʳᵈ

ᵐᵃᵗʰⁱˡ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᶻᵃⁿᵃ
Congrats GGG, we are proud of u in any case... Ty for gift
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
Last edited by psycatz on Nov 18, 2019, 5:44:02 PM
It was cool to thank Rebecca from DE! I play that game and even live down the road from them! 😮
"
loganchamlee wrote:
"
IPlayNaked wrote:
Bro.. the drops are still being distributed. I'm a GGG rider who supports fraud

WRONG, CHECK WHAT YOU SAY BEFORE YOU SAY IT, THEY SAID ON A FORUM POST AND ON TWITTER 1 HOUR AGO THAT THE DROPS ARE DONE BEING DISTRIBUTED. This is beyond disgusting. What kind of company does this to their consumers, we sat here and wasted our time on watching 16 hours straight of your cringey stream with accounts linked and drops enabled, just for you to tell us, sorry bad RNG, now enjoy watching others with drops who only watched for 1-2 hours and enjoy them telling you that I'm acting "entitled" after wasting my time on your misleading wording fraud and scam of promises of Twitch Drops? Not to mention, GGG GOT TO SELECTIVELY GIVE THE TWITCH DROPS AFTER THE TWITCH BUG TO BARELY ANY PEOPLE WHO WATCHED, MEANING THEY GOT TO CHOOSE WHO GOT TWITCH DROPS AND THESE ARE BIASED PEOPLE WHO WILL WITHHOLD THE TWITCH DROPS FROM PEOPLE WHO THEY DON'T LIKE BASED ON THEIR FORUM POSTS OR HOW THEY TALK ON GLOBAL CHAT, LET THAT SINK IN FOR A SECOND. I am done supporting this company, I will be refunding any amount of money I actually gave to this company & I hope others do the same after being screwed over like this in such a cruel and deplorable manner. Enjoy your reviews on Steam and other reviewing mediums.

I get the feeling you don't play this game much and you barely watched the stream. Your picture is pretty fitting, though. Creative choice.
skeletons have pursued me all my life
\o/ Awesome Con! Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info