Thank You

"
I would like to thank everyone who watched our ExileCon stream online. We had hundreds of thousands of viewers during the keynote, it was seen by over a million unique people last time I checked. I'm super sorry that the way we're awarding the Twitch Drops from the weekend has been taking a while. It backlogged up to 24 hours and is still awarding them. This caused a lot of people to be upset that they didn't win anything when they're actually in the queue to receive awards. Awards should be given out today though. We are sorry for the inconvenience and frustration this caused!

This is absolutly not your fault, people these days are just little crybabay!s that instantly get mad and start spamming everywhere only because they didnt get anything. *sadface*

I love the streams and loved every announcement! You did an amazing job with PoE 2 and cant wait to see more.

my wished:
- remove xp loss on death
- remove one hit kills you cant see/avoid
- add an option to make skill effects on screen translucent like the map overlay (it is really bad if you are not able to see anything you NEED to see and avoid but cant)
- add other endgame that does not need maps to be played (maybe some wave based endless arena fights that get harder every round with checkpoinbts and awesome stuff :P)

love you, keep working hard!
Thank you and great job. Hopefully Exilecon will come to the states in the future! Preferably on the West Coast like California *wink wink* *nudge nudge*
<3

We love you, Chris.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
OMG Chris thanks for this game!!!! <3
Can't wait to new league... (sorry for my bad english :((. )
Last edited by Maniuto on Nov 18, 2019, 3:30:35 PM
PF
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
I believe the Twitch drops were meant well. I mean, what other company throws a convention but tries to include the other people at home who couldn't make it? That means a lot to us and we thank you. I wish people on the forum would be more understanding of the people who were disappointed by not getting a drop or getting them late. It's not really anyone's fault, it's just one of those things that happen. As much as it feels good to win, it's feels a lot worse to not win. I'd give away my 3 drops if it meant other people would get them. Anyway, Thank you for giving us this game and for all of your hard work, I look forward to playing the upcoming leagues and of course 4.0.
"
Odai wrote:
"
I would like to thank everyone who watched our ExileCon stream online. We had hundreds of thousands of viewers during the keynote, it was seen by over a million unique people last time I checked. I'm super sorry that the way we're awarding the Twitch Drops from the weekend has been taking a while. It backlogged up to 24 hours and is still awarding them. This caused a lot of people to be upset that they didn't win anything when they're actually in the queue to receive awards. Awards should be given out today though. We are sorry for the inconvenience and frustration this caused!

This is absolutly not your fault, people these days are just little crybabay!s that instantly get mad and start spamming everywhere only because they didnt get anything. *sadface*

I love the streams and loved every announcement! You did an amazing job with PoE 2 and cant wait to see more.

my wished:
- remove xp loss on death
- remove one hit kills you cant see/avoid
- add an option to make skill effects on screen translucent like the map overlay (it is really bad if you are not able to see anything you NEED to see and avoid but cant)
- add other endgame that does not need maps to be played (maybe some wave based endless arena fights that get harder every round with checkpoinbts and awesome stuff :P)

love you, keep working hard!

"remove xp loss on death" don't die exile... :P
GGG I <3 U!
keep on doing what you are doing. you all are awesome. this game is awesome.
poe2 looks awesome.

especially seeing you guys staying so humble and real was my favorite part.
the integration of the streamers which are such an important part of poe was really smart and awesome. (and funny :D)

i can't wait until metamorph
i can't wait until poe2

thank you ggg for your hard work!
ExileCon was super awesome, wish I could have gone, the Einhar intro was really funny and weird too ha ha, loved it. And PoE 2 and 3.9 both blew me away.

And thank you for being the most awesome devs around. Keep on keeping it real ;)

Wish I could have seen some of the talks on world building and procedural generation though. Those sounded interesting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info