Thank You

Thank you again! I really enjoyed watching the con from home sofa, even alone :) (wife sleeping cos it was night time in here).
I even surprised myself that I watched all the content first day, it was like 6 hours, right? - second day i skipped an hour maybe, some not on my interest list.

And twitch! First I thought "my luck cos I got no drops, but i truly enjoyed the happening". But nice surprise when reading these news on logging to account, 4 x "You found item from twitch drops" =)

Long live GGG!
Last edited by yopeligamer on Nov 18, 2019, 4:28:46 PM
Thanks for your post Chris.
I especially like how I got shafted with 0 drops while some people got 6 to 9.

IT FEELS AMAZING!

THE STRESS OF NOT KNOWING AND WAITING ONLY TO FIND OUT I GOT NOTHING AFTERALL.
I HOPE GGG IS HAPPY.
ENJOY THE FACT YOU EXPLOITED US FOR VIEWS.

I PERSONALLY HATE YOU ALL!
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...
Thank you everyone who works or has ever worked creating this experience that PoE really is.

Thank you all for actually giving a damn about us as players rather than than seeing us as ATMs

Proud to be an Exile,
excited to know I'll be an Exile for years to come and long days at work will be soooo much more enjoyable too!!
(yes, we all have mobile phones...)

Thank you Chris, you are a true revolutionary in this industry.

<3
Thank you Chris and GGG for this very cool event. Looking forward to experience upcoming content! :)
great exile con
A casual gamer
A wonderful person with a wonderful group.
Thanks Chris, thanks GGG
for all you do for us.
Stay with us, stay among us ... we remain a wonderful family .
Ty Cris ♥
Cannot express how impressed I have been with GGG, not only over the weekend of great announcements from Exilecon, but over the past 8 years of playing this great game. Keep up the amazing work!!!!
One More Day...
no sir, Thank you.

I can not express enough gratitude that I have for developers like yourself that care, really fucking care, about their player base. Far too often these days we are presented with haphazard garbage stuffed into intellectual properties we care about and want to see do well, only to see them have a repulsive price tag attached to its core elements. It's been a slog of discourteous contempt for users of late.

Johnathan's interview with Rhyyker solidified GGG's persona for me. You respect your end users to a degree that is not seen and should be self evident. It's not a matter of salesmanship or manipulation, but simple respect for those that you are offering your work to.

Maybe it's just a self-imposed feeling, but I believe that GGG sees it's player base as partners in this life. Work, play, a hobby, a distraction, the distinctions do not matter. There is a basic, fundamental respect that is tangible. They consider their players in all aspects and it shows.

I thank you all for your dedication and effort.
edit: I ended up getting 1 Twitch Drop, GGG is cool. <3
Last edited by loganchamlee on Dec 7, 2019, 7:55:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info