Thank You

"
sinistry4 wrote:
"
Bigozerki1 wrote:
Nice event but zero drops why ggg?

I got 8 drops....

They were just super delayed due to 165k+ people watching at the same time. Mine all came in Yesterday and Today.

8 drops ? why ? i watched the hole exilecon got 0 drops yesterday and today, at least we will have a good next league i hope so.
A reaper arise.
Big thank you too Chris!!!
Thans GGG!!!
<3
Drops fiasco was super unfair... I got 0 after 1st day. Why u doubled 2nd day. I guess it didnt even count me 1st day. The drops i got 2nd day were at the end of stream almost, nothing after stream ended. So I guess i ddint get anything for 1st day. My acc was linked i didnt change anything and drops were enabled.
I've seen streamers on stream getting a few drops they already had... nothing for me though. a pity but for sure not the end of the world. ;)

it was really nice seeing the unveiling of PoE 2 and 3.9 - the graphics look great and I'm looking forward to playing it in the future. what I found interesting - all streamers playing it on site and presenting mentioned that it plays quite different from the current PoE.

I loved the small feuds between the streamers, yet the great mood over the 2 days.

The unveil looked quite nerve-wrecking for Chris - it looked like he was going to vomit or piss himself due to the nervousness, yet super calm (but quite fast) and very detailed described the changes and new additions - it was great to watch how much he loves PoE and hopes that the audience likes it as well. (I think they did - and I do as well)

cheers from belgium and see you ingame!
Hello Chris and GGG staff!

Usually I am the kind of person who will lurk in the shadows and I will not feel the need to provide any feedback but here I am!

I could not watch the event live but the key note on the first day. Now that I caught up and watched all 16 hours of VODs I can really say that I am in awe how real the GGG staff is and how captivating is to watch a convention where true emotions get to be seen.

To be perfectly honest, I am a Blizzard fan boy but what I saw over the past few days blew me away. Comparing your event to Blizzcon, I can easily say that I much preferred Exilecon 2019! The staff were genuine, their hard work showed and attendees and viewers appreciated it. The fact that there were few mistakes here and there and how everyone reacted and handled these was amazing...

I am not sure I can really articulate all of the feedback that I am trying to relay here. In summary it is just that... This felt like a convention for the gamers by the gamers. People who share the same passion got to present their hard efforts to a crowd that ended up being ecstatic about the content and we all cheered (yes despite being home and knowing that I am not watching live I was laughing and cheering you guys in front of my computer) to an amazing event.

... PoE and GGG are probably the best game and game company nowadays!
Keep it up guys!
Last edited by tolbert on Nov 18, 2019, 1:42:19 PM
<3
chris you guys were great, i watched the whole thing live online and it was a great show.

when i saw how emotional u were getting at one point chris i even teared up myself, it was such a monumental moment in the life of the game, after so many years of work, over a decade right?

outstanding.

well done bigman, you did yourself and the team proud, 10/10.
Thanks for this game and all these updates. It's always a real pleasure and a real surprise to see what you bring us for the next seasons / years.

And... thanks for the drops twich haha :D
Thank you,

I have to ask, were none of the players/streamers on stage aloud to be close or around Chris for very long ?

Those were some awkward handshakes on and off the stage moments...

Thanks again for everything GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info