Thank You

Thanks for creating such a cool game. And thanks for the late mtx's.

Keep it up. Poe > D2,D3
This is why I've played the bejesus out of this game. I've loved every moment, every death, every completed challenge. It's helped my through some rough times as well. I appreciate that you guys have taken the time to cater to everyone's feedback. You guys keep trucking along. I've played for 7 faithful years and will be playing for a lot more! Cheers to you guys!
Last edited by NecroRaizo on Nov 18, 2019, 12:11:11 PM
it was amazing and heartwarming to see this passion that we don't see often anymore, sadly.

im proud that we have such a great developer making such great game! never change, chris! you are awesome.
Much Love!
5pek
https://www.twitch.tv/5pek
<3
thx to everyone @ggg for giving me an arpg to play since 2012! :)
This is how games should be created, with passion and heart.

Thank you Chris
Some people always find something to complain about. They couldn't be happy with the chance to win something for free nor could they be happy they were able to view the conference. Now, even after winning something, they're not happy with what they've received - FOR FREE.

Thank you, and everyone else at GGG, for everything you've continued to do for the community - even when some of the community can't fathom being thankful.
Last edited by Beavith on Nov 18, 2019, 12:24:45 PM
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<

Ty GGG for everything waiting for new league 3.9 and POE 2 CHRIS you are the GOD dont be so nervous;) make a great game for ages to play make many people happy...
Waiting for the new core supporters!!!!

and pliz unban me from chat i didnt do anything wrong your supporter....

twitch.tv/pathofexile

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Thank you! Not only did I love what I saw, I loved the vision you guys had about what you want his game to become in the future. Really enjoyed watching from home!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info