Thank You

OMG! You are such an amazing person and - withing my belief - a Role Model for so many companies and people out there on how to be a good "Game Manager".

This relatively simple and sincere message does so much onto people's heart that no Advertisement or Propaganda would ever do or be more impacting in any way shape or form

I speak from the bottom of my heart when I say that the job you all in GGG have done throughout these 13 years amazes me to the point of considering changing my entire life and work background just to have a chance to work with you. Unfortunately, I am from Brazil and I live here, which I know is a giant obstacle to get to work with you guys.

Recently this year I considered playing PoE again, I had only played it a few hours before but I kept on hearing about the GGG's quantity of feedback that you get and give from and to the community. This fact amazed me and made me try the game once again! Now I am deeply in love with the company, the game, the community and everything else surrounding it!

I wish one day I can work with you guys, this Exilecon just me made believe a little harder in it! Also, I will be going to your next Event no matter what!

I wish you all a ton of luck and that the Gods of RNG help us every league!
hearing the tremble in your voice changed the whole keynote really as it tells us how important it is for you and that you care deeply about the past 13 years instead of coming off as a certain other recent event that was all "corporate speak"

I will never recover from not having been able to be there..

(Here's to hoping that as part of the upcoming supporter pack there will be recordings of all the non-streamed events. Was worth a shot.. hehe)
generally dangerous
Thanks Chris, I am still waiting for my drops, crossing my fingers, my friend thankfully got them :)
I enjoyed the reveal, keep doing top quality into your game. you keep me interested in your game and I love how ggg team handle most of everythings and the communication. This game has been my updated D2 style in term of pve. More great things coming such as shapeshifting, can't wait to try that!

<3 <3 <3 <3
Thanks for all the great work ggg also does 3.9.0 come with new supporters cause i gotta support more
Thanks a lot, Chris and the rest of GGG! It was super cool to be able to watch at least part of ExileCon via stream. I am dying to see the videos of other interviews from it, can't wait! ♡
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Thank you Chris and thank you everyone involved in this event and PoE. The reveal was one of my hightlights of the year. I love when we can actually see the emotion in the devolopers on stage too. You did an amazing job! I watched every minute of the con.

I did get a drop, it came in within the past couple hours and it was worth the wait.

I don't norally post much on the forums, but I felt like I wanted to for this. PoE2 already has me hooked. This next year or so leading up to the release is going to great and I looking forward it!

See you next year then? <3
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
Thank you all! It was a great show, really hope I can make it out to the next one.

Also... merch shop when?
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blizzard was once one of the most beloved studios, look where they are now!
The community will stay with GGG for as long as GGG stays with us and I can only see this community growing!

Keep doing the good work!
IGN: TwoTrouble

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info