The Salvage Box has been Scrapped

This is actualy fascinating how fast they reacted 🤔

Now just a thought... How about removing dupes? It would make it more appealing to buy... Now i mean u earn more if u give dupes makes ppl buy more but also makes some people not want to buy them at all... If u made no dupes adjusted the % and then ppl if they wanted would buy and still try to get the rare portal or wings...

Or how about adding a perma salvage box? That lets ppl bux it once and use it to salvage the dupes and work towrds new stuff?

Just my two cents i guess... (someone who gave up on buying boxes and waits for stuff to be released on cash shop to buy instead of gamble)
Last edited by slepette on Sep 11, 2019, 2:14:56 AM
Can someone explain the outrage?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:

I recommend checking reddit but tl;tr its because ppl buy the box salvage dupes and get dupes back 😂
Can you give me one for free just to get rid of all my dupes? Since i didn't had a chance to purchase any.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Please, make an option to trade beatification items somehow?
Those who started playing not so long ago can't get old generation cosmetics even via Visa.
Or maybe add some new cosmetic items in gaming process as part of level/quest reward system like it was with Korean hat. That's rather stimulating.
"
slepette wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

I recommend checking reddit but tl;tr its because ppl buy the box salvage dupes and get dupes back 😂

Good lord I have not seen this much backlash since they tried to make frenzy charges attack only and power charges spells only during harbinger league.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
slepette wrote:

Just my two cents i guess... (someone who gave up on buying boxes and waits for stuff to be released on cash shop to buy instead of gamble)

Remind me about that resolve upon next RIG arrival... I just wanted 2 portals and look at all these shoes I have now, can open up a stall at Lion's Watch.
"
EtienneHelkin wrote:
"
slepette wrote:

Remind me about that resolve upon next RIG arrival... I just wanted 2 portals and look at all these shoes I have now, can open up a stall at Lion's Watch.

After getting same dagger and same tree for 10 times i was like nah fam this aint it 😂
My idea. How about just remove duplicates?

Last box, Carnival contains 19 item for each class (38 in total) with 6 clothing granting other colour (making it 19+19+12+12=62 items in total). If someone wants each, he pays 62*3 = $186. why to f*ck him with dupes??

So my idea.
No duplicates. Except for items that can be merged, so 2 copies of items that are merged with other item and 3 copies of item that can be merged with itself. If you alreade own a merged item, no duplicate of basic item. After you got all items, you can get duplicates.
"
MaximGorkij wrote:
My idea. How about just remove duplicates?

Last box, Carnival contains 19 item for each class (38 in total) with 6 clothing granting other colour (making it 19+19+12+12=62 items in total). If someone wants each, he pays 62*3 = $186. why to f*ck him with dupes??

So my idea.
No duplicates. Except for items that can be merged, so 2 copies of items that are merged with other item and 3 copies of item that can be merged with itself. If you alreade own a merged item, no duplicate of basic item. After you got all items, you can get duplicates.

Or they can make them tradable for the same type from other boxes. Trade these flashy extra clown coat for pirate coat/other coat for example. Help those who paid "collect 'em all" after all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info