The Salvage Box has been Scrapped

Earlier today we released the Salvage Box, a mystery box that ramps up the value of its rewards if you destroy duplicate microtransactions. Community feedback about this feature was intensely negative. We have removed this box from sale. Salvage Boxes that have already been purchased will continue to function until consumed.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
lol
So that's the end of it.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Did it give you any good drops?

Honest take though: If this couldn't give dupes and was given out for free as part of supporter packs, some people would demand the ability to purchase more.
Last edited by VeloxAxo on Sep 11, 2019, 12:18:55 AM
Where is patches GGG? Most news are about mtx...
Last edited by MCSMvsME on Sep 11, 2019, 12:17:02 AM
I actually really liked it :( Only because I have been wanting to get rid of duplicates for so long. I was actually willing to pay to get rid of them. Sad I couldn't finish. I got rid of about half my duplicates before it vanished from the store.
"There is friend who sticks closer than a brother"
-Samwise

IGN: Snowhammer
"
Snowhammer wrote:
I actually really liked it :( Only because I have been wanting to get rid of duplicates for so long. I was actually willing to pay to get rid of them. Sad I couldn't finish. I got rid of about half my duplicates before it vanished from the store.

Wtf same I just got rid of like 1/2 my fucking dupes and got new shit...

Edit: why the fuck did you pull it without notice? You could have set a grace period for it to be removed from the store for good as you have done with other temporary items.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Sep 11, 2019, 12:25:14 AM
that is too funny. Why community!?!?! Why!?!?!
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/cEg66Fu.jpg[/img][/CENTER]
Thank god you guys have woke up. It was a scummy practice to put another layer of RNG on top of an existing layer. You have gained some respect back.
Not that this was totally unexpected (more a possibility than a sure shot prediction), but I must confess I wasn't at all expecting this to happen so soon. Like wow! That's gotta be the fastest product pullout I've yet seen, in any product category. O.o
Last edited by Exile009 on Sep 11, 2019, 12:26:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info