The Salvage Box has been Scrapped

If it was free it would've been fine. Making it cost money is what killed it.
"
cgexile wrote:
"
Snowhammer wrote:
I actually really liked it :( Only because I have been wanting to get rid of duplicates for so long. I was actually willing to pay to get rid of them. Sad I couldn't finish. I got rid of about half my duplicates before it vanished from the store.

Wtf same I just got rid of like 1/2 my fucking dupes and got new shit...

Edit: why the fuck did you pull it without notice? You could have set a grace period for it to be removed from the store for good as you have done with other temporary items.

You are paying for the new shit you're getting dudes. same 30 coins even if you dont burn a duplicate you still have a chance of getting a random different item. you might as well buy a mystery box of different sets to make sure you don't get duplicates.
"
Kashmiro wrote:
Ok i didnt want but i have to. CHris please. Finally u gave us an opportunity to burn 500 dollars of duplicates. Finally i (my friends also) was able to get rid off them...and now its too late...maaaan. only problem is imho u wanted 3 dolars fpr 1 box while ill loose 30dollars to get any chance for better item( i mean rare one) . Idea was nice. But forget your 3dollars you are giving us only Oltx. Nothing special. So since ure willing to give us somethin, dont make us pay for it since its a all time wanted n1 thing. Stop making mtx with no sense and focus on this problem right now. I want to spend money, but not for this tbh. Its simple
Free salvage box for all ppl
Not limitrd. Min cost of salvaged itemz for example 150 coins and youre perfect to go. If u add a little tweak: u cant get blood wings for example from salvage box since u already have them. AND EVERYONE WILL STOP HATONG U GGG. Its that simple. Nobody in this case will say a word

But like this its the saddest move u ever done imho. And one more thing. Reddit and all those places where every stupid kid can makr his opinion...hmmm u do really want to listen to this? If yes. Ill be supersad. This may never happened.

Many regards. Still your but really annoyed Kash

Totally agree, provide a way to consume our duplicated mtx is a good move, but not in this way. Either make it free or keep the price but guarantee new mtx your don't have will make this much better.
wow...this sucks, i really was looking forward to cleaning up my duplicates.

Perhaps future mtx box suggestion to consider. If RNG rolls a duplicate convert it to a consumable like skin transfers or actual themed items with timers. For example, weapon effect good for 24hrs...
Last edited by l2ob on Sep 21, 2019, 5:26:25 PM
Still keeping my money tight until I see what you do with loot boxes in general.

Introducing Salvage Boxes (at that price) in the first place is still a sign that you're not heading in the right direction for an 'ethical' company and still trying to push your limits, albeit slower than other companies.

Keep us posted.
Last edited by ohnoyoudidnt on Sep 22, 2019, 4:07:53 AM
"
I actually really liked it :( Only because I have been wanting to get rid of duplicates for so long. I was actually willing to pay to get rid of them. Sad I couldn't finish mutuelle senior. I got rid of about half my duplicates before it vanished from the store.

Me my duplicates have remained in my database. I do not know how to remove them permanently.
W-T-F so we get an option to get rid of duplicates and people complains about It SO NOW WE GOT 0 options?!?!?!!

GG PLAYERBASE, we clearly have gained a lot with this... F****** I*****!!!
Last edited by Lvzb3l on Sep 29, 2019, 2:47:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info