The Salvage Box has been Scrapped

I was at first VERY happy to see the salvage box, HOWEVER I thought it was just an ingame system that wasn't pay to use. While I could still have used it I am ecstatic that a better solution will be replacing it and I will continue to wait for that to come. Now if we could adjust the concept of mystery boxes entirely, or at bare minimum add some way to guarantee what you want to get from them after a point then I'd be much more on board.
put the damned box back please. i purchased points to buy these and now theyre gone. PUT IT BACK PLEASE FFS
You've already made money off the mystery boxes. I don't understand why you would want to milk more money out of your customers by asking them to PAY EVEN MORE to do something with their useless MTXs. This should have been a feature added to the mtx as a permanent feature free of charge. Heck, maybe it would have been acceptable if it was a one-time charge to buy the feature. Please, I urge you, don't turn into EA/Take 2.
Salvage "box" to reroll old transactions until you get an unique one would be a feature I would pay for, but then a feature not a once off use :-D
That this was ever even considered in the first place, let alone greenlighted and made live is a testament to how little respect you guys have for the players (as anything other than ATMs, obviously).
Can't you just make the box cost 200 points or something and its a permanent item? You are basically trading 2 or more of your current mtx that u have already paid for for 1 new random item. It wont give you infinite of good shit for the future, it will only clean up peoples mtx tabs for a short time. After that point it would actually only increase your mystery box sales for everybody who had a salvage box as well.

Edit: You make more money by putting that box permanent into the game & you make your community happier with your current mystery boxes because the issue of people having shitload of mtx that is pointless and that they paid for will be solved.
Mirror Services:
- Brimstone Shell: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2178704/page/1
Last edited by Rai_Grottpojken on Sep 12, 2019, 6:01:54 AM
Pull this shit again, GGG.

I dare you.

You may have gotten away with the Aura Removal MTX, but you ain't getting away with this.

Your recent greedy and predatory practices are being tolerated no more.

Expect even more backlash if you try something like this again.

There needs to be FREE recycling. People already PAID for their Loot Box MTX's, there isn't any reason to milk people further.
Last edited by raysuko on Sep 12, 2019, 8:40:14 PM
Wow, I really liked the salvage box. I had bought several and was going to buy more. I loved being able to convert duplicates to something I didn't have. No idea who you were listening to, but it wasn't someone who spends around $100 per month on MTX. Please bring back.
The salvage feature should be free, not paid.

Instead of making the resulting items more valuable, make it of the same rarity, like an Ancient Orb. Different item, same tier, no dupes.
"
No idea who you were listening to, but it wasn't someone who spends around $100 per month on MTX.

You mean like yourself? Mister Deep Pockets, over here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info