Will there be a new atlas every league now?

"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
RitualMurder wrote:
its kinda of a pain in the ass for standard have to get a new map tab every league or just unload 2000+ maps after each league?

so tedious

why ggg

why.....

Because if you have that much time to amass 2K+ of maps then you certainly can afford to buy a map tab every league.

it does not take a lot to farm maps broski if you are properly using sextants and fragments on maps. I often get 5-10 map drops per map they overflow rather quickly
buying a new map tab every league is not a monetary issue i can afford it, but it should not cost me $15 every 3 months just to play this game on the standard league if i dislike the current league and wish to do so or if i simply wish to push some older builds further or test potential builds for an upcoming league.
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Last edited by RitualMurder on Mar 11, 2019, 4:18:39 PM
"
RitualMurder wrote:

it does not take a lot to farm maps broski if you are properly using sextants and fragments on maps. I often get 5-10 map drops per map they overflow rather quickly
buying a new map tab every league is not a monetary issue i can afford it, but it should not cost me $15 every 3 months just to play this game on the standard league if i dislike the current league and wish to do so or if i simply wish to push some older builds further or test potential builds for an upcoming league.

THIS
Maps are not hard to get (except I seem to fail at getting red maps).

Buying more stash tabs shouldn't be an issue, until the stash tab is FULL Why is a Map Stash tab the only Stash Tab that should be perishable?

You don't have to buy a new Divination tab, essence tab, fragment tab (yet), currency tab, at the beginning of each league, you shouldn't be forced to do so with a map tab, purely because they have decided that the standard league of the game, that exists forever now has to play by further rules than that of the leagues.

If they want to stop supporting Standard, then just come out and say it. Don't patronize. Don't give us empty promises. Don't keep putting out statements (from Chris, and now Bex) that this is a problem that you are aware of, but don't have a plan to fix.

There are PLENTY of ways that you can make this work.

Give Zana the ability to trade 1:1 old for new of same tier, if you want to go the GGG route.

Give ALL Vendors the ability to trade old for new at a 1:1 ratio.

Give the Map Stash Tab a way to 1 click dump into inventory.

Give the Map Stash Tab a way to upgrade all old maps in it to a new map of the same tier at the click of a button.

Give the Map Stash Tab a way to house each type of map that you've come out with. Seriously. You have the beginning of the architecture available, since you can change the Map "era" in a right click. Make that a decision to change the map stash for that era. It doesn't give anyone an advantage. It gives the Map Stash use for the people in Standard and Normal HC (though, I've not run into anyone in that league) a QOL upgrade, because of decisions that GGG made, not the player base, and that's just the suggestions from this thread, and what I've come up with on the fly while typing.

There are literally 100 ways to solve this, easily, and without attempts to patronize your player base in the process.

In reality, a solution should have been in place prior to moving forward with this type of update. OR, fixing the other Tab problems that happen in standard in between league resets every time.

Continuously adding problems to be fixed because of new content added, without fixing the previously known problems for a portion of the playerbase is pretty terrible.

Last edited by shoju on Mar 11, 2019, 5:43:09 PM
wow so many player are pissed off
A casual gamer
I really do enjoy this game & a good portion of players are still playing standard league. But managing 15K + maps can be a bit overwhelming with every map reshuffle. This may not be an issue at all for temp league minded players. I just don't want to be in a situation and many others to dish out $15 map tab every 3 months...it could be spent better on MTX wetas (those back attachment yeh?).

I wish the permanent reshuffle was bit more transparent to avoid the confusion for standard players during the synthesis announcement. This can be solved immediately if we have an option for have our maptabs to be remove-only option to free up a maptab or bulk conversions.

Last edited by Molochmane on Mar 11, 2019, 5:58:10 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We do plan to reshuffle the atlas every expansion. I've spoken to the team about how this can be inconvenient for Standard players. I don't have anything to announce about this at the moment but I've made sure the issue is on their radar. Our apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

It's not "inconvenient". It's completely crippling. This needs an urgent fix. Like, just stop doing it until you solve it.

"Oh wow, I guess you'll have to buy new tabs every league. Oh, that's too bad!"
"
suszterpatt wrote:

lol !
"
suszterpatt wrote:

Exactly this. The most recent additions (Synthesis league requiring you to collect lots of rares, the unique collection tab which allows you to store ONE of each unique) only confirm the direction we're going now. Buckle up boys and girls we're going south.
"
borefficz wrote:
"
suszterpatt wrote:

Exactly this. The most recent additions (Synthesis league requiring you to collect lots of rares, the unique collection tab which allows you to store ONE of each unique) only confirm the direction we're going now. Buckle up boys and girls we're going south.

It started that way when they introduced legacy league...essence league...garbinger league....beastiary league (sorta)???...delve league....
"
suszterpatt wrote:

ahahahahaha
yea
kinda this
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info