Will there be a new atlas every league now?

"
kira4715 wrote:

wait what?! So every three month i need a new map tab or i'm fucked?...

They're working on a map tab feature to automatically convert all maps to the current generation of maps (same tier). They mentioned that months ago but without a timeline, which is always a mistake in my opinion.

It's coming soon; or not soon. Who knows?

If I played standard, I would be pissed as well.
Last edited by Nubatron on May 26, 2019, 12:12:45 PM
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
kira4715 wrote:

That's not the problem. The problem is that a map tab can only hold one generation of maps.
wait what?! So every three month i need a new map tab or i'm fucked?...

They're working on a map tab feature to automatically convert all maps to the current generation of maps (same tier). That mentioned that months ago but without a timeline, which is always a mistake in my opinion.

If I played standard, I would be pissed as well.[/quote] well hopefully this auto convert is in 3.7 because that is retarded
"
kira4715 wrote:

They're working on a map tab feature to automatically convert all maps to the current generation of maps (same tier). That mentioned that months ago but without a timeline, which is always a mistake in my opinion.

I seem to recall them saying they were expecting to release it right before the new league.
sick of waiting for shit that is clearly done and has been done for ages. what is the damn purpose to drag this crap out.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
I personally dont give a flying f**** about the map stash.
This is a bug and needs to be fixed, i agree on this, but it sucks the fun out of standard if you have to recreate your atlas every 3 months.

If i would like that, i would play league. But i dont.
So i want to run 500 times burial, even if its on another tier. I can live with that. But to invest 5ex or more to reshape your atlas, collecting guardian fragments and run shaper again, is not ok.

It worked before 3.5 even with new maps and a the shuffle of the Tiers (which is a good idea, it keeps the atlas grind a little more refreshing)so why changing it?

And also since 3.5 no offical answer why this was decided. We just had to roll with it.

Let ourself decide if we want a new atlas every new league in standard or not.
(and dont come with that crap "if you run a old map it completes the Tiers below it" this is just lazy programming)

So give us a option to reset the atlas or not.
If that is not a option, stop resetting it in standard till you found a way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info