Will there be a new atlas every league now?

its kinda of a pain in the ass for standard have to get a new map tab every league or just unload 2000+ maps after each league?

so tedious

why ggg

why.....
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Last bumped on May 28, 2019, 8:31:14 AM
If you run a T16 guardian map that is rare corrupt from a prior generation then you will auto complete every non unqiue map on the atlas. GGG also seems to have kept unique maps from betraya league as well so basically you only need to run 1 map every league to get a full atlas on STD.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 9, 2019, 4:48:10 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
If you run a T16 guardian map that is rare corrupt from a prior generation then you will auto complete every non unqiue map on the atlas.

yes i know

but when i find new maps they are no longer able to be placed in my map tab unless i change it to synthesis league and to do that i have to unload 2000+ maps

same happened in betrayal when i would swap over to play around on std
To answer your question though, yes. Chris confirmed that every new league they will make a shuffle.
"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:
To answer your question though, yes. Chris confirmed that every new league they will make a shuffle.

well that pisses me off
thats a tencent decision 100%
and its fucking stupid
"
RitualMurder wrote:
"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:

well that pisses me off
thats a tencent decision 100%
and its fucking stupid

Yes and he seemed so proud of it, almost like the could give a damn about any playstyle other the league racers.

Other then that arrogant post GGG won't comment on any relief for Standard players from the repercussions of that lame decision.
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Changing maps around is fine; not finding a creative solution to help Standard players (who often also play leagues too) isn’t.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
Totally agreE. This is the one thing that is very frustrating!

I'm still going through War for the Atlas maps!! And had been stashing away Betrayal maps... Now this is ridiculous with another new set.
right now i am really unmotivated to play. i am sick of having to recomplete my atlas. yes all my maps are back on the map after i ran a guardin map but none of the red maps are completed, and i am at 117/159.... i cannnot do eeet captain. i am sick of rerunning the goddamn atlas.

sick of it. i have seen lazy game development before, we all have. but repeatedly taking away player progress for no reasonable gain for the player base is the STUPIDEST thing ever.

they literally have no point in doing so. they gain NOTHING.
well aside from ever increasing rage from the player base. I will still not play league if i do not want to play league. i will still not buy another map tab, certainly i will not buy a map tab every 3 freaking months. they may as well then jsut make game pay 2 play. just start charging monthly fee at least then it would be an up front type of thing.

just someone tell us why. tell us why every 3 months you would wipe out end game progress for us. i really need my brother to finish dq11 so i can get ps4 back and ignore this garbage for a while. half my play time right now is afk + watch tv, so i can sell my shit. if this map issue is not resolved i ll make my way up to 80% of my play time as afk to sell.

can you imagine if they started redesigning currency so there was a new type of exalts and chaos, etc that would not fit with your old currency.... hahahaha. god i hate these despicable decisions.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
demon9675 wrote:
Changing maps around is fine; not finding a creative solution to help Standard players (who often also play leagues too) isn’t.

+1
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info