Will there be a new atlas every league now?

"
Berzal wrote:
I have question to GGG - what does it gives "the map shuffle"? whats the point to change tier? If people running burial chamber -doesnt matter which tier it is,cause they will run it again and again or will spend the elder orb.

Like its really doesn't give anything good or bad for people who play only league`s.

I see only head pain for standard players and head pain for GGG.(since map shuffling become a problem).

From another side its quite unlogic that bascilica lower tier then cathedral.(im killing innocent from act 10 and then im killing boss from act 5)

Reason for that is simple. People get bored quickly if everything stays the same. If they change the layout and put maps in different tiers, you actually can for example farm on a higher level on the map layout that previously was T1-T5 but now is T10 for example. It is just a simple variety in the game.

BTW. You can complete your atlas on STD by completing T16 corrupted map, so why you complain?
Please don't mute me
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<(°) FAKE TOUCANS, FAKE PRAYERS (°)>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please don't mute me
"
Letmeliveeee wrote:
"
Berzal wrote:
I have question to GGG - what does it gives "the map shuffle"? whats the point to change tier? If people running burial chamber -doesnt matter which tier it is,cause they will run it again and again or will spend the elder orb.

Like its really doesn't give anything good or bad for people who play only league`s.

I see only head pain for standard players and head pain for GGG.(since map shuffling become a problem).

From another side its quite unlogic that bascilica lower tier then cathedral.(im killing innocent from act 10 and then im killing boss from act 5)

Reason for that is simple. People get bored quickly if everything stays the same. If they change the layout and put maps in different tiers, you actually can for example farm on a higher level on the map layout that previously was T1-T5 but now is T10 for example. It is just a simple variety in the game.

BTW. You can complete your atlas on STD by completing T16 corrupted map, so why you complain?

No, the reason is different. Money. They earn heavy money on this so-called "bug", because there are many players who after each shuffle atlas simply buy a new map tab. If you browse little bit in this thread and then the topic "feedback and suggestions", then you will come across a funny player, who first proved very furiously that repairing this "bug" is not necessary at all, and then, when they "promised" that they would fix it, he created new thread in Feedback and suggestions and demanded a refund for all additional map tabs he bought (probably 7 or even more) :P
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●
"
srogi_kotek wrote:
"
Letmeliveeee wrote:
"
Berzal wrote:

No, the reason is different. Money. They earn heavy money on this so-called "bug", because there are many players who after each shuffle atlas simply buy a new map tab. If you browse little bit in this thread and then the topic "feedback and suggestions", then you will come across a funny player, who first proved very furiously that repairing this "bug" is not necessary at all, and then, when they "promised" that they would fix it, he created new thread in Feedback and suggestions and demanded a refund for all additional map tabs he bought (probably 7 or even more) :P

Lol srsly there are people who do shit like that? xD

I just simply keep my maps in (Only remove) tabs after the league, got 2 of them at the moment. During Synthesis I sold all of them because I was pissed on that shitty league, and also I do not play Standard so I don't care at all.

Please don't mute me
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please don't mute me
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Letmeliveeee wrote:
"
Berzal wrote:

Your post is ridiculous. They used to change atlas layouts without changing the map series all the time. If your going to whiteknight at least don't be a complete noob about it.

Yes of course, all of that is the hidden agenda of GGG that will force you into buying multiple map stash tabs.

I know that they used to change layouts, I just don't care about that because I do not play on standard.

Stop being so toxic ffs
Please don't mute me
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please don't mute me
im pissed too
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
I'll wait until I see the patch notes, but I'm worried....
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Yep... they're running out of time and haven't even mentioned this in a couple weeks. Hope they pull something out of the hat.
You will have to resign yourself to running a legacy t16 corrupted every 3 months.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
You will have to resign yourself to running a legacy t16 corrupted every 3 months.

That's not the problem. The problem is that a map tab can only hold one generation of maps.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

That's not the problem. The problem is that a map tab can only hold one generation of maps.
wait what?! So every three month i need a new map tab or i'm fucked?...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info