Will there be a new atlas every league now?

I must be getting too cynical? I'm actually very surprised that GGG is fixing this. Thank you GGG for saving my outlook on the world, I can go back to being a positive fellow now. :-)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
I must be getting too cynical? I'm actually very surprised that GGG is fixing this. Thank you GGG for saving my outlook on the world, I can go back to being a positive fellow now. :-)

What does this mean? What fix did they actually do? Thanks.
Git R Dun!
"
jack_aubrey wrote:
"
Kirajava wrote:
Checked in to see if they fixed this and seen several mentions of a fix, is there a link for the info about it?

News post from a week ago. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2488708

If that's what they go for then I'm fine with it and can get back to a little bit of playtime.

Much appreciated. I haven't been keeping up on the news and missed that.

Not the fix I was hoping for, but better than what I expected. Going to wait and see how it works.
I have question to GGG - what does it gives "the map shuffle"? whats the point to change tier? If people running burial chamber -doesnt matter which tier it is,cause they will run it again and again or will spend the elder orb.

Like its really doesnt give anything good or bad for people who playing only league`s.

I see only head pain for standart players and head pain for GGG.(since map shuffling become a problem).

From another side its quite unlogic that bascilica lower tier then cafedral.(im killing innocent from act 10 and then im killing boss from act 5)
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

What does this mean? What fix did they actually do? Thanks.

It was in the Announcement forum April 14. Which I missed on April 14 because it was buried below 2 other April 14 announcements. My interpretation is that they will provide a convert button in the map stash tab that will convert the tab and all maps within it to the newest generation maps at a one-to-one conversion rate.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2488708
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Came back from long absence to find it finally addressed, that's good, the choice of solution they went with isn't the best because it's still going to reset our atlas, all it really fixes is the storage issue caused by the shuffling so I guess we actually need to start a new fucking thread to get them to leave our progress alone for the "permenant" league. In my eyes this is only a half assed fix that leaves me with still no desire to play as I'll have to restart my progress every 3 months just like if I were still playing in the leagues
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010865940

Hit me up on steam if you want
I hope GGG will keep their promise.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2488708/page/1

"
We expect this change to be implemented before the Synthesis League ends, so that players can use it immediately when the next migration occurs. We are very sorry for the time it has taken to make this solution happen.

Less than 16 days to fulfill....
"
Kaltroh wrote:

"
We expect this change to be implemented before the Synthesis League ends, so that players can use it immediately when the next migration occurs. We are very sorry for the time it has taken to make this solution happen.

At this point I would expect it in 3.7. It wasn't really promised before 3.7. She just said they would try to get it done before 3.7.
"
Turtledove wrote:
Spoiler
"
Kaltroh wrote:

"

At this point I would expect it in 3.7. It wasn't really promised before 3.7. She just said they would try to get it done before 3.7.

If they don't keep their promise, and keep unique maps unlocked AND provide the "mythical" 1 button conversion for the map tab, I will take a long break from PoE, no matter if melee gets improved. And that means a longer break from even considering "supporting" them...

It's way past time to have TencentGGG keep their promises. This one is the "straw that breaks the camel's back". No but's and no questions asked...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
"
sofocle10000 wrote:

If they don't keep their promise, and keep unique maps unlocked AND provide the "mythical" 1 button conversion for the map tab, I will take a long break from PoE, no matter if melee gets improved. And that means a longer break from even considering "supporting" them...

It's way past time to have TencentGGG keep their promises. This one is the "straw that breaks the camel's back". No but's and no questions asked...

I hope GGG keep their 'promise' and get this 'fix' implemented but in all honesty I've already decided to take a break until at least PoE4 shows up.

Right now, I'm enjoying Grim Dawn and Last Epoch and not worrying about whether or not GGG gives a fuck about this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info