Will there be a new atlas every league now?

It is not an inconvenience. That is poor word choice. It is punishment. You guys repeatedly take away our end game progress. Youhave never explained or justified why youare doing this. I will continue to spend most of my ingame time idling to sell my shit. let me know when you have resolved this issue
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Gotta make those sweet sweet map stash money.
Hi Bex,

'Inconvenient' is a good euphemism to this situation...
I don't have the largest map collection, yet I had to waste 1h30 selling maps/discarding them in order for me to able to use my map tab.

Shuffling of the atlas is not the issue. The problem lies in that neither do we cannot hold more then 1 series of maps in the same stash tab, nor do we have an ability to upgrade all maps without a massive waste of time/space.

So, as a customer who has already purchased a map stash tab and other types (mats,essences, cards, frags) specially to avoid the clutter, I find this situation bafling.

I will not waste my precious and little entertainment time with this problem again. I'll just end up abandoning your game.
Maybe now that it's a promise that you'll get a new series every three months we'll all just adjust to the new definition of value for maps. Keep some. But don't hoard 1000s of them.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We do plan to reshuffle the atlas every expansion. I've spoken to the team about how this can be inconvenient for Standard players. I don't have anything to announce about this at the moment but I've made sure the issue is on their radar. Our apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.
Can you highlight to the team to temp add 1:1 vendor recipe? Legacy_Map_Tier_3 to Random_New_Map_Tier 3.

This should be easy to implement now as a band aid, I dont want to wait months until the team figure out a solution.

At least this will give us an easy way to convert map without losing 2 maps in upgrade recipe.
Last edited by Darkkrows on Mar 10, 2019, 9:25:23 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We do plan to reshuffle the atlas every expansion. I've spoken to the team about how this can be inconvenient for Standard players. I don't have anything to announce about this at the moment but I've made sure the issue is on their radar. Our apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.
Nononono. You are disrespecting your paying customers with your inaction.

People paid money to get a specialized map tab! And because you made the decision to shuffle the atlas each league it doesn't work properly anymore. You consciously made a decision that screwed over specifically the people supporting you monetarily.

Generally the state of the permanent league stash is an absolute disgrace. Stash management is archaic. You are treating the permanent leagues like dumpsters and players are likely to follow suit. If I had my way, I would get every single person working at GGG, sit them in front of a permanent league stash that was left alone for a year or two and have them sort it. Manually. Everything. And after they know this suffering, I'd get a team together to create the tools and QoL features necessary to do it efficiently and easy.

Not to mention purchasing additional stash tabs is an absolutely ridiculous undertaking if you have remove-only stash tabs in a permanent league. Not only do random remove-only tabs get converted to usable ones, if you buy a regular->premium upgrade a random usable stash tab becomes remove-only and a random remove-only tab becomes your new premium tab. How is this something of low priority in anyone's eyes?!

These are long standing issues. Basic issues. And nothing is done about them because the majority at GGG is busy pumping out a new league on a ludicrous 13 week schedule, getting drained by crunch.
They've lowered the value of the maps...not the tab. The tab hasn't changed at all. What needs to change is people's perception of what maps are worth. They're simply not worth hoarding as much as they used to be.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

I thought it was a HUGE solid to keep our unique maps unlocked, and any reasonable change to the map tab would solve this issue entirely from my perspective.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
They've lowered the value of the maps...not the tab. The tab hasn't changed at all. What needs to change is people's perception of what maps are worth. They're simply not worth hoarding as much as they used to be.
If they are not worth hoarding(much), then the tab's worth becomes questionable. Why would you buy tab if you aren't going to store your hoard in it?
"
RitualMurder wrote:

the issue is not the completion of the maps
the issue is that your current map tab on std can only be set to allow 1 atlas map type at a time
meaning if your tab is filled with betrayal maps untill you completely empty it you cannot place any syndicate maps in your tab so you have to throw them in a regular tab or unload 2000+ maps from your betrayal tab to use it again

this is very poor design and a total money grab to try and force people to buy more tabs

yeah i still have like a thousand t10+ maps from betrayal. i plan on returning to standard once i get far enough in league to get enough currency to buy a few items i want to bring into standard later on.

im probably just gonna bite the bullet and buy an extra map tab, cause ill be going back to play in standard and i dont want to deal with the bullshit theyve created. i figure i should be able to clear my old ones out and have an empty one ready for when they fuck the atlas up in june.

ive bitched about it plenty but theyre not going to do anything about it. and im not going to be bothered loading up my stash tabs with new maps until i clear the old ones out. i dont really want to reward them for this shit but at this point its only like 10 or 15 bucks, whatever. i spend that much on beer every other day so i guess one of these days i'll just have to forego it.

i dont particularilly want to do it, but it seems like the most practical option at this point. i guess theyve played me like a fiddle. but im not buying a word of their bullshit about how they wont address the issue simply because of "collectors" if they gave two shits about collectors, they would fix their map tab to hold every series of maps, or make our old map tabs remove only and give us a new one every new league when they shuffle up the maps
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on Mar 10, 2019, 10:04:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info