Will there be a new atlas every league now?

"
IamLoco wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We do plan to reshuffle the atlas every expansion. I've spoken to the team about how this can be inconvenient for Standard players. I don't have anything to announce about this at the moment but I've made sure the issue is on their radar. Our apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Your team needs to understand the real issue. It´s not "inconvenient", it means we, the game supporters, who bought the overpriced map tabs, need to manually remove and vendor hundreds or even thousands of maps from the previous series. Then we need enough storage to put the new maps, before we finally have an empty map tab so we can then again manually move all the new maps to the map tab. I bought already 2 map tabs and a Quad tab to get this sorted and believe me, that was the first time I hated spending money on the game.
Some people might think you have become a little greedy.

if you bought 2 map tabs and a quad tab to get around the problem they created, then your purchase reinforced their goals. your purchase told them that even if they screw you over you will still pay them money, you will pay them money for actually screwing you over. i really wish you had not done so. it will further embolden them.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
sendantes wrote:
"
IamLoco wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We do plan to reshuffle the atlas every expansion. I've spoken to the team about how this can be inconvenient for Standard players. I don't have anything to announce about this at the moment but I've made sure the issue is on their radar. Our apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Your team needs to understand the real issue. It´s not "inconvenient", it means we, the game supporters, who bought the overpriced map tabs, need to manually remove and vendor hundreds or even thousands of maps from the previous series. Then we need enough storage to put the new maps, before we finally have an empty map tab so we can then again manually move all the new maps to the map tab. I bought already 2 map tabs and a Quad tab to get this sorted and believe me, that was the first time I hated spending money on the game.
Some people might think you have become a little greedy.

if you bought 2 map tabs and a quad tab to get around the problem they created, then your purchase reinforced their goals. your purchase told them that even if they screw you over you will still pay them money, you will pay them money for actually screwing you over. i really wish you had not done so. it will further embolden them.

i bought a 2nd tab thinking that maybe every year or two they would totally redo atlas. not every 3 months, as of now they are officially screwing over every single player in standard league. I mostly dabble in standard for fun but sometimes i actually wanna progress a char a bit to see how crazy i can make it. With atlas shuffle it makes it hard to even play the master modded maps as once atlas shuffles your maps no longer match the atlas. its quite frustrating. Leagues have essentially also become a standard reset in a way, and not in a good way.
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
I think GGG has dug themselves into a hole with regards to Standard League.

I dared not even log into Standard League because of the gazillion tabs I got there.
They will do NOTHING. Look at answers, even in this topic:

"Oh, GGG, you shouldn't do things like that, my map tab is soooo messy, I already purchased one (two, three) additional tabs and some quad stash tab to solve this problem of... yours"

No, no, no, it is not GGG's "problem". It is GGG's PROFIT and they will continue to do things like this. In the meantime they sent Bex to "apologise for inconveniance", gosh, that was good. "Inconvenience". I wonder what would happen if the car owner suddenly found out he had to replace the windshield every three months, or spend a few hours cleaning it, and the car salesman would tell him "sorry for the inconvenience". Good joke.

Until people realize, purchasable things in computer games is the same commodity as everything else and some warranty applies to such thing either, players will be robbed like this. But good, keep buying tabs instead of demanding a refund for the broken goods.
"
They will do NOTHING. Look at answers, even in this topic:

"Oh, GGG, you shouldn't do things like that, my map tab is soooo messy, I already purchased one (two, three) additional tabs and some quad stash tab to solve this problem of... yours"

No, no, no, it is not GGG's "problem". It is GGG's PROFIT and they will continue to do things like this. In the meantime they sent Bex to "apologise for inconveniance", gosh, that was good. "Inconvenience". I wonder what would happen if the car owner suddenly found out he had to replace the windshield every three months, or spend a few hours cleaning it, and the car salesman would tell him "sorry for the inconvenience". Good joke.

Until people realize, purchasable things in computer games is the same commodity as everything else and some warranty applies to such thing either, players will be robbed like this. But good, keep buying tabs instead of demanding a refund for the broken goods.

Whatever i spent in game is noise level I'd just like to play whatever I achieved when I have some free time. Not wiped out.

They wont see another nickle while deleting everything.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 11, 2019, 5:29:27 AM
"
Cocofang wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Nononono. You are disrespecting your paying customers with your inaction.

People paid money to get a specialized map tab! And because you made the decision to shuffle the atlas each league it doesn't work properly anymore. You consciously made a decision that screwed over specifically the people supporting you monetarily.

+1

This (low) level of respect for customer's money smells of Acti/Blizz :-(
I'm an ex-exile beacuse I play more rewarding ARPGs! :-P

I miss the "Daily Insightful Charan" with my coffee!

English is not my main language: that means I'll write strange things! :-D
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Absolutely disrespectful to your player base's time and money. I will no longer support this game.
You dug yourself a deep hole with this shit, I predict a downward spiral from this point going forward.
"
golan4840 wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Absolutely disrespectful to your player base's time and money. I will no longer support this game.
You dug yourself a deep hole with this shit, I predict a downward spiral from this point going forward.

+1

Just delete Standard already, it has become unplayable. I won't buy a new stash tab every new league just to please you, and I'm not a full time player, I can't regenerate the atlas with t16 maps everytime.

I've uninstalled and I don't plan to play your game any longer.

A disgusted Standard player.
The map stash already gives us the option to chose the timeperiod of which we want to store maps in. Why not change the stash so that you can store different maps of different timeperiods in the regarding tab? Betrayal maps in the betrayal tab, synthesis maps in the synthesis tab etc.? That would allow us to have only one map stash for all maps there have been and will be.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
The thing is, it's not just the map tab. "Old" maps will not update the atlas objectives. You can't even access the atlas objectives that are already there when using non-current maps.

Way to shit on your players/customers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info