Will there be a new atlas every league now?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We do plan to reshuffle the atlas every expansion. I've spoken to the team about how this can be inconvenient for Standard players. I don't have anything to announce about this at the moment but I've made sure the issue is on their radar. Our apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Tell them to get on it please. Its quite frustrating. I took it upon myself to buy a second tab thinking it would hold me over for a few leagues only to find i just wasted my money. Love ur game just dont let those money bags people at tencent destroy your following by getting greedy ggg folks.
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
"
RitualMurder wrote:

Tell them to get on it please. Its quite frustrating. I took it upon myself to buy a second tab thinking it would hold me over for a few leagues only to find i just wasted my money. Love ur game just dont let those money bags people at tencent destroy your following by getting greedy ggg folks.

Being still relatively new to the game I was on the fence about buying the map stash tab. Then I read about the issues and am glad I did not though I have most of the other types which I love. I play both leagues and standard but I have taken to just dumping the league maps at league end.
"
RitualMurder wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We do plan to reshuffle the atlas every expansion. I've spoken to the team about how this can be inconvenient for Standard players. I don't have anything to announce about this at the moment but I've made sure the issue is on their radar. Our apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

What the actual hell does it have to do with tencent?

Do you actually think they are changing the atlas each league to force the tiny number of standard players to buy multiple map tabs? Or do you think it's because they want to change the experience the vast number of players have each league, rather than having the same routine every time?

I get that it must be annoying and they should work on a fix for it, but league players cautiously make up 80% or more of the playing population of poe, and changing the atlas around improves the experience for those players a lot.

"
Mythreindeer wrote:
"
RitualMurder wrote:

Being still relatively new to the game I was on the fence about buying the map stash tab. Then I read about the issues and am glad I did not though I have most of the other types which I love. I play both leagues and standard but I have taken to just dumping the league maps at league end.

The map tab is god damn amazing in leagues, so I don't know why you'd not buy one if you play leagues. There is no downside to having it in standard and not using it.
Last edited by Pathological on Mar 10, 2019, 11:31:18 PM
"
Pathological wrote:
"
RitualMurder wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

What the actual hell does it have to do with tencent?

Do you actually think they are changing the atlas each league to force the tiny number of standard players to buy multiple map tabs? Or do you think it's because they want to change the experience the vast number of players have each league, rather than having the same routine every time?

I get that it must be annoying and they should work on a fix for it, but league players cautiously make up 80% or more of the playing population of poe, and changing the atlas around improves the experience for those players a lot.

"
Mythreindeer wrote:
"
RitualMurder wrote:

The map tab is god damn amazing in leagues, so I don't know why you'd not buy one if you play leagues. There is no downside to having it in standard and not using it.

couple things: first of all, i do not think pulling numbers out of your ass is a good way to make a point. also, just because you play league and you enjoy having maps change all the time does not mean other people do too.

maybe 80% of people feel like some of us do, that it is tedious bullshit and we do not want to keep redoing this garbage.

i think their goal is to try to push the vast majority of players into playing the game how the company wants the game played. and honestly, that isn't really up to them. people play how people play and once people have earned something, many of these people do not wish to have to keep earning it over and over and over.

it is a cheap way to extend endgame play without adding new endgame content.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
"
RitualMurder wrote:

the issue is not the completion of the maps
the issue is that your current map tab on std can only be set to allow 1 atlas map type at a time
meaning if your tab is filled with betrayal maps untill you completely empty it you cannot place any syndicate maps in your tab so you have to throw them in a regular tab or unload 2000+ maps from your betrayal tab to use it again

this is very poor design and a total money grab to try and force people to buy more tabs

im probably just gonna bite the bullet and buy an extra map tab, cause ill be going back to play in standard and i dont want to deal with the bullshit theyve created. i figure i should be able to clear my old ones out and have an empty one ready for when they fuck the atlas up in june.

ive bitched about it plenty but theyre not going to do anything about it. and im not going to be bothered loading up my stash tabs with new maps until i clear the old ones out. i dont really want to reward them for this shit but at this point its only like 10 or 15 bucks, whatever. i spend that much on beer every other day so i guess one of these days i'll just have to forego it.

i dont particularilly want to do it, but it seems like the most practical option at this point. i guess theyve played me like a fiddle. but im not buying a word of their bullshit about how they wont address the issue simply because of "collectors" if they gave two shits about collectors, they would fix their map tab to hold every series of maps, or make our old map tabs remove only and give us a new one every new league when they shuffle up the maps

i would genuinely ask that you do not. i could buy 4-6 map stash tabs if i forgo one avg priced dinner with my wife. and we go out once a week to dinner. if you just give up to them and buy the tab then you have reinforced their despicable behavior. and once their behavior is reinforced then they will continue to pull more stunts like this.

they ll add more currencies or change old currencies, they ll add new fragments of shit that wont fit into frag tabs, they ll add a bunch of other shit and once you buy a tab to hold that shit they will find a way to make it obsolete and expand that shit too.

please stand your ground. it is the only thing we can do. i have been wanting to buy mroe stash tabs for a couple months now. but i will not spend another dime while these manipulative practices continue. if more of us can stand our ground we at least have a chance to make them notice. cause bitching here certainly will not make any difference.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
Pathological wrote:

It's already been pointed out to you, but your made up numbers are wrong. Standard players make more than 1/4 of the player base.

But even if it was as low as 10 percent, that's hardly irrelevant. A lot of people prefer Standard, or play as much of it as League.
Last edited by t0lkien on Mar 11, 2019, 1:53:05 AM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

thx for reply Bex ,
for me , no more money for GGG until that solution will be found.
i play like 2 month a new league,break it , and than 1 month standard to enjoy all my legacies items....so,std is realy important to me , ansd i guess for a lot of veterans.
keep it in the current state would be realy bad.
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

thx for reply Bex ,
for me , no more money for GGG until that solution will be found.
i play like 2 month a new league,break it , and than 1 month standard to enjoy all my legacies items....so,std is realy important to me , ansd i guess for a lot of veterans.
keep it in the current state would be realy bad.

this
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Yeah its fucked up. If you want to sit out a shitty league (like this one) you're fucked and have to start all over.

I feel like they are forcing ppls to play league for metrics
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 11, 2019, 2:37:58 AM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Your team needs to understand the real issue. It´s not "inconvenient", it means we, the game supporters, who bought the overpriced map tabs, need to manually remove and vendor hundreds or even thousands of maps from the previous series. Then we need enough storage to put the new maps, before we finally have an empty map tab so we can then again manually move all the new maps to the map tab. I bought already 2 map tabs and a Quad tab to get this sorted and believe me, that was the first time I hated spending money on the game.
Some people might think you have become a little greedy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info