can we please stop the power creep, already? (or better - reverse it)

"
saragart wrote:
I don't get this nerf all the things mentality. If it's too easy play ssf Hc or private leagues guys. You know you can get -40% res and other mods? Do that instead of complaining here. I mean private leagues were added for you, you know that right?

Let's isolate one from the global economy, the potential league rewards, and require them to pay for it.
That's how you balance the game .... or not.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
saragart wrote:
I don't get this nerf all the things mentality. If it's too easy play ssf Hc or private leagues guys. You know you can get -40% res and other mods? Do that instead of complaining here. I mean private leagues were added for you, you know that right?

awesome, so i can pay monies to be by myself in a league.

problem solved, guys! /s
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
saragart wrote:
private leagues are cool, but I don't play with friends, and am not crazy about paying for it.

The whole mentality of 'play ssfhc if you don't like power creep' is dumb. I played ssfhc - guess what, rares and blues still don't do shit as you blow them up across the whole screen

You can take least powerful skills in the game and handicap. Then play ssfhc and STILL clear twenty times faster than you did in 2013 while mobs in acts have the same hp

THIS is the problem. It's either you guys can't see it or refuse to see it.

You can literally throw shit on the wall and you will still clear faster than a friend sh league toon in 2013.

Is that really so hard to understand?

Skills have tons more aoe,inheremt projectiles and there are more multipliers growing in trees.

Even playing ssfhc you often get as much damage in act 9 as you'd get in the endgame of old poe

So what does this have to do with ssfhc? Not a damn thing.
Spectral throw had already millins of dps in 2013 though thanks to shotgunning and stuff.

Just because you were a scrub in 2013 who tried his own stuff instead of copying the me

And now show me a ssf hc viable 1 mio dps ssf hc sweep build

The problem is that you are overexaggerating to be honest.

The power creep is real but that doesnt mean that you can so blatantly over exaggerate about everything. The past had its sins too and there still some skills that cant do shit.
Last edited by The_Human_Tornado on Nov 16, 2018, 2:53:40 AM
"

And now show me a ssf hc viable 1 mio dps ssf hc sweep build

It tells something when players think viable builds are in the millions dps.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:

Uber elder

If by viable, he means "capable of running all content" then ..... then he has a point.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

Uber elder

If by viable, he means "capable of running all content" then ..... then he has a point.

But a low damage volatile dead with 10k tooltype can down him coupled with flasks.

1 millions dps is not necessary depending of items combinations, a zerphi melee build with 30-50k dps will down uber.

HE does have a point talking about SSF I give him that, it will be very hard in ssf to down all bosses if you don t have super luck in rng.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Nov 16, 2018, 4:46:18 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

Uber elder

But a low damage volatile dead with 10k tooltype can down him coupled with flasks.

1 millions dps is not necessary depending of items combinations, a zerphi melee build with 30-50k dps will down uber.

HE does have a point talking about SSF I give him that, it will be very hard in ssf to down all bosses if you don t have super luck in rng.

nobody talks about tooltip, its about dps. If volatile dead can deal serveral million damage in seconds then it has millions of dps, one way or the other, doesnt matter.

But shit like sweep cant do that except with some scion mirror gear crit build that has 4k hp and the original post that I answered too was like "every skillgem is super opie nowadays compared to 2013" which is obviously complete bullshit.
Last edited by The_Human_Tornado on Nov 16, 2018, 4:57:43 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:

Tooltip is irrelevant.
Unless you have some bullshit quasi-immortal build that can facetank degen + shaper / elder at the same time, if you don't have the dps to take care of those pooping fuckers, you're screwed.

This fight is a clear dps check, period.

Now gear is much better so sweep is not going to be anythung compared to 5 years ago with good gear, but it's still a trash tier skill gem in the curreng state of the game.
"

But shit like sweep cant do that except with some scion mirror gear crit build that has 4k hp and the original post that I answered too was like "every skillgem is super opie nowadays compared to 2013" which is obviously complete bullshit.

actually, sweep's had ~5 different buffs and is actually "super opie nowadays compared to 2013."
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info