[3.5] Chained Flames 9 Golem Elementalist. MOM/Phase Acro. Melt the world

This is really good for side delving. When venturing out into the darkness, your mana will always go first. This actually makes it so you can still cast curse ball lightning and phase run even when you're taking heavy darkness damage.
is 30/40 dodge really make any diffrence? i thought block-dodge etc is all or nothing type of defense. thx for amazing build ^^
It is an amazing build. I am really enjoying it. I am currently at level 83 and I am quite happy about the state of my character item-wise.

Gems on gloves are supported by "blind".
I have 6% increased maximum life on the body armour.
I managed to get increased minion damage on one of the rings together with mana regeneration on both rings.
i am currently sitting at -14% chaos resistance and all of the other resistances are currently capped.
I have 6200+ life & ~1800 mana at this stage. As I contunie to level up, mana will increase significantly.

Last edited by NEPHAN on Sep 21, 2018, 1:08:29 PM
"
NEPHAN wrote:
It is an amazing build. I am really enjoying it. I am currently at level 83 and I am quite happy about the state of my character item-wise.

Glad people are enjoying the build.

Thats good gear, Good to get the optional upgrades like the blind gloves and such. I'm surprised that you have not been having trouble sustaining mana on threats with your lower life:mana ratio and not having suped up mana flasks from arcane chemistry

The lavianga's spirit tech choice is interesting but I don't think I could give up my instant flasks. Double tap and you are back up to full regardless of what damage you took. I don't really value free mana costs at all, normal use is so low it might as well not exist and if you are ever in a situation where you have completely run out of mana then you are also in a situation where you need to get it back right now for defense not over time where you could die. Personal taste though
tbh my 5l spectre build outpaces the new gollums by like a lot. i guess i will have to invest into one of those helmets and see how that goes. heh.... "invest". delve is a rich league.

the life regen, the immunity to ailments, and the fast recast IF any of your minions bite the dust is just too fantastic to just discard.

your build seems to be very viable but i am not convinced of the acrobatics part - i will test this on guardians since the only reason to switch to this would be very frequent hits of extraordinary damage. everything else can be dealt with by regen and "not standing in aoe" =)

i love goolems and i want to see them in my personal endgame (which as of now i managed by a classical vis mortis summoner)

cheers!
it's your mistake, at deep delves only acro can save you. because 1 hit = death
nobody care about guardians this league.
ps. guardians can be done easly in MF gear(4k life only) with this build
Last edited by RawDamage on Sep 21, 2018, 6:51:06 PM
"
ab_ wrote:
tbh my 5l spectre build outpaces the new gollums by like a lot. i guess i will have to invest into one of those helmets and see how that goes. heh.... "invest". delve is a rich league.

the life regen, the immunity to ailments, and the fast recast IF any of your minions bite the dust is just too fantastic to just discard.

your build seems to be very viable but i am not convinced of the acrobatics part - i will test this on guardians since the only reason to switch to this would be very frequent hits of extraordinary damage. everything else can be dealt with by regen and "not standing in aoe" =)

i love goolems and i want to see them in my personal endgame (which as of now i managed by a classical vis mortis summoner)

cheers!

Mind, I've never actually had a golem die on me besides the non immune stone golem, and that is in getting all the way to 136 atlas completion.
Really love the build. I've been using Arc instead of Ball Lightning. I find 7 chains to be plenty to curse the monsters I'm worried about. Additionally, it frees up a link for you to run faster casting, cutting the casting time in half. With our massive speed, the cast time feels bad if it's not supported.

If you already have supported cast speed gloves, you can add in Arcane Surge to get even more cast speed and a mana regen buff.

Another benefit is that Arc increases the effect of shock by 29%. If interested in trying it, you should use Vaal Arc instead, because it gives you access to Arc while allowing you to build souls toward the low requirement of 25 souls for Vaal Arc. Vaal Arc spreads like crazy, even more than Ball Lightning, sometimes I see cursed monsters 3+ screens away. If you save it before heading for boss, you'll also receive a beneficial 100% increased Effect of Shock and 100% increased Shock Duration.
This build is op really. Tried guardian with mf gear(Greed's Embrace body, etc) and 4k life, cheapest helmet and some gems was 10 lvl only.
Done deathless: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Z_BP0HsSI
Last edited by RawDamage on Sep 22, 2018, 5:37:17 PM
Thoughts on Culling Strike w/ ball lightning (take out gmp) for bosses?
Domination IGN: RangerThrow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info