[3.5] Chained Flames 9 Golem Elementalist. MOM/Phase Acro. Melt the world

Is "add fire damage to attacks" in below ring going to destroy 'Elemental Equilibrium' node on tree?

"
Magisch wrote:
I got this:

Seems like a real nice helmet for this.

Glad you enjoy it :)
"
NEPHAN wrote:
Is "add fire damage to attacks" in below ring going to destroy 'Elemental Equilibrium' node on tree?

To attacks, no.

To spells, yes.

You can check this by looking at your ball lightning tooltip ingame. You don't want it doing any fire damage.
One of the best build's i ever played :D yesterday did red tier elder on 79 lvl without kaom's hearth and that was extremely easy.
i have been running golems since they became viable and now i run a variant with 10 golems // life/ES build and it's fun. the only downfall of the amulet is the restriction to golems only but it's massive fun to uh, "play" XD

since i am lazy i didnt go for the coh but settled for blasphemy, i only cast convocation every now and then and movement with less duration+faster casting+warp. the life regen is massive with 600+ per second.

since i couldnt decide on a chest i run ambus charge - the added life regen is neat in delves. 5k life and 2k ES makes most encounters a breeze.

couldnt get a hold of a +1/2 or conc effect helmet yet so i run

but it's sufficient in red tier when i switch to blasphemy and flammability.

thanks for the sum-up man!
Last edited by ab_ on Sep 20, 2018, 7:17:13 AM

Hey Waffle, thinkin about trying out this build. What is your opinion of this helm and would you recommend it? I so, what gem setup would you suggest?
"
ab_ wrote:
i have been running golems since they became viable and now i run a variant with 10 golems // life/ES build and it's fun. the only downfall of the amulet is the restriction to golems only but it's massive fun to uh, "play" XD

since i am lazy i didnt go for the coh but settled for blasphemy, i only cast convocation every now and then and movement with less duration+faster casting+warp. the life regen is massive with 600+ per second.

since i couldnt decide on a chest i run ambus charge - the added life regen is neat in delves. 5k life and 2k ES makes most encounters a breeze.

couldnt get a hold of a +1/2 or conc effect helmet yet so i run

but it's sufficient in red tier when i switch to blasphemy and flammability.

thanks for the sum-up man!

Helm with conc effect + minion damage is from 3c
Last edited by Chimerka on Sep 20, 2018, 10:37:33 AM
"
Magstacker wrote:

Hey Waffle, thinkin about trying out this build. What is your opinion of this helm and would you recommend it? I so, what gem setup would you suggest?

This helm is like 5 - 5.1 link - burning dmg will increase only ignite dps by 1-2k Oo, minion life just life - best cheap dmg boost is conc. effect + minion damage - 3c

then immolate or + 2-3 to socketed minion gems
Last edited by Chimerka on Sep 20, 2018, 10:38:36 AM
Killed the Shaper with one hand was even too lazy to proimote banks)lol
I suggest you should write about Primordial Might in the first post. I'm kind of a minion based build player, I know how to direct minions, but for new players, and the ones who never played minion based build before, the Might is kinda essential, cuz they don't drive the minions that self-consciously.

Btw looks fun, it makes me feel I want to play golementalist again. :)
Last edited by KisBali on Sep 21, 2018, 1:21:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info