[3.5] Chained Flames 9 Golem Elementalist. MOM/Phase Acro. Melt the world

Hi @WaffleT,

First of all, thanks for the great build. I really enjoy it. I assume "% increased fire damage" that can be obtained form the rings can also increase damage output of fire Golems. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thank you.
"
NEPHAN wrote:
Hi @WaffleT,

First of all, thanks for the great build. I really enjoy it. I assume "% increased fire damage" that can be obtained form the rings can also increase damage output of fire Golems. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thank you.

It does not affect fire golems.

Not OP but I have also researched this.
I've been wondering.

Considering we have evasion/dodge nodes, wouldnt it be better for survivability to run Enfeeble instead of Temporal Chains?
Or you took into account only the benefit damage-wise on using Temporal Chains?
I'm running enfeeble and been pretty much happy with it. Not sure what I am missing on not using Temporal Chains.

"
NEPHAN wrote:
Hi @WaffleT,

As mentioned the answer is no. Only "minion damage" or "golem damage" will work, minions are separate from the players boosts

"
Bollacha wrote:
I've been wondering.

Considering we have evasion/dodge nodes, wouldnt it be better for survivability to run Enfeeble instead of Temporal Chains?
Or you took into account only the benefit damage-wise on using Temporal Chains?
I'm running enfeeble and been pretty much happy with it. Not sure what I am missing on not using Temporal Chains.

Dodge doesn't care about accuracy so doesn't get anything from enfeeble. We get a bit of evasion from the tree but I don't happen to have any evasion gear so this doesn't translate into much for me. On bosses enfeeble would increase my evade chance by 1 or 2%

Temp Chains
- 34% slower (Pseudo less damage)
- 40% more shock/chill duration

Enfeeble
- 30% less damage
- 30% reduced crit chance
- 30% reduced crit multi

If you need to tank then enfeeble is a bit better but if you want to phase run around/through slowed targets and avoid taking hits altogether then temp chains will make that easier. Each has pros and cons and I wouldn't say either is better then the other

Finished the initial Leveling with this and now in maps.

Felt pretty bad until lv.38 but that was 99% due to my laziness to get anything going or respec any points.

Went with Summon Zombie + Herald of Purity + Smite until 38 then switched to full Golem @ 38.

Went to 55 without having done Lab (personal laziness and everything was dying 1 hit anyways), did both labs and then went with the end setup of 4 types of golems with 6 fire golems for oomph.

Everything continued to be instagibbed until now which is lv.70 Kitava got phased instantly.

My Gear so far:

"
"
dassoman12345 wrote:
Hello, сan I ask you a couple of questions,
What about delve?
Is this better than 4 flames golems + 4 tuckohama vang.?? (like in other topic "[3.4] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro / Occult / Elementalist")
With best regards!

I can say with 100% certainty that as an Elementalist build the Flame Golem 101 build is grossly inferior to this setup. If you want to use golems as a necro it's fine because then your spectres won't be absolute trash.

The lynch pin of this setup is the Primordial Chain which disallows any other minions (it's why no AG setup). Being able to reach 9 golems adds a ton of power to the build that many people aren't accounting for when they rate it's overall strength. For example Liege of the Primordial gives us 225% golem buff effectiveness because of how many we have. That makes Stone Golem alone give us around 400+ life per second. Elemancer gives us 180% golem damage for running 9 as well. Both of these are not a part of the Necro version shown in Flame Golem 101.

And my personal pick for why Elementalist versions are better is so simple: elemental immunity for golems. There are so few enemies that pose any sort of threat to the golems that can't be dealt with through their elemental immunity + massive regen from Harmony stacking. Shaper basically can't hurt them at all and Uber Elder barely can. They also can't kill themselves to Atziri/Uber Atziri's mirror clone.

I've not run into the third Delve boss yet but I foresee zero problems.

Thank you!
Took me a few tries, but with this build I was able to actually take down uber elder.. biggest problem was keeping some flask charges and well, getting out of danger without any leaping style movement skill. Took all of my portals (and 2 failed attempts), but finally managed to take him down. Huge thanks again for this build, as this is the first time I actually got this far in the game and well, was able to defeat the hardest boss with it.
INSANE BUILD XD Just soloed Uber lab at lvl 60 wtf

Is 9 golems the hard cap? I think I should have 10 otherwise with my gear.
Hint for extra safety : gloves with supported by blind and global chance to blind enemies on hit works very well with our golems.

Thanks again for this awesome guide.
I'm curious what dephts i can reach.
I got this:

Seems like a real nice helmet for this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info