[3.5] Chained Flames 9 Golem Elementalist. MOM/Phase Acro. Melt the world

Hi thanks for sharing the build, Any update on the build? I saw you go to acrobatics, is that recommended?
"
afonsosp wrote:
Hi thanks for sharing the build, Any update on the build? I saw you go to acrobatics, is that recommended?

Yeah I was doing some testing today and tried picking up acro, turns out I didn't need to sacrifice as much as I thought I would so yes I do think its better. I have updated the front page to reflect this
Played this Build for 1 day and im realy happy with it. If you want to go full retardet deeps get 2 unset rings with vaal haste / flesh offering and watch shit melt ^^ ( + Phase Walk is just the most broken skill in Delves with free frenzy charges )
Last edited by Voidflame87 on Sep 9, 2018, 10:23:24 PM
Hi , where do you put the jewel might of the meek ?

ps : down the phoenix lvl 81 :) , amazing build !
hey, looks awesome gonna start it.
possible to get lvling skill trees?
Have u down Uber-Elder with this build?
I've spent this entire League re-rolling so far and have inevitably went back to my starter, which is the Golem Build.

I have next to no currency, and without the Jewels - Golems feel iffy when using anything but their fireball attack. Is this difficult to pick up as a starter once the League has progressed a little and prices increase? Jewels seems so out of reach at the moment..
Last edited by ZachOK on Sep 10, 2018, 1:55:38 PM
"
ShooterX13 wrote:
Hi , where do you put the jewel might of the meek ?

ps : down the phoenix lvl 81 :) , amazing build !

left of scion to cover life, mana and resists. I updated the Pob link which should show it

"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
hey, looks awesome gonna start it.
possible to get lvling skill trees?

The thing about leveling trees is that it mostly depends on your gear. The build is pretty much just life/mana and jewel sockets and which you get depend more on what your gear is like and what jewels you bought. I'll see about making some

"
icel3oi wrote:
Have u down Uber-Elder with this build?

I just finished completing my atlas. I might farm some red elders first and then see about doing one

"
ZachOK wrote:
I've spent this entire League re-rolling so far and have inevitably went back to my starter, which is the Golem Build.

I have next to no currency, and without the Jewels - Golems feel iffy when using anything but their fireball attack. Is this difficult to pick up as a starter once the League has progressed a little and prices increase? Jewels seems so out of reach at the moment..

I've run T15 maps using just primordial eminance jewels which are cheap and it wasn't that much worse. I think its fine
hey
ty for the build

wanted to ask why u dont use flesh offering ?
never made a summoning build and definitely interested in making one this league.

Is there any reason you don't have any gems that reserve mana?

are summoning golems that mana hungry?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info