[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
Berto33 wrote:
Might be worth just dropping anyway though for that extra 4-link though. Could run the CWDT and frost bomb set-ups with both vaal haste and vaal impurity of ice at all times.

Also, whats the reason behind Ancestral Protector over Warchief?

More Damage, what else should it be? And better Feeling. And no, I would never drop Reave while mapping. You don't need the IC setup, from my experience, while mapping anyways. And where you need it, on Endgame Bosses, you get it because you actually don't use Reave.

"
Nasmeister wrote:
Maybe I miss this in the guide but can u tell the enchants I need for helm, boots and gloves??. I decided in this season to play blade flurry and decided to use your build, thx for the great info and explanations :)

It's in the endgame Gear section. But you don't "need" any enchants.

"
Maybe dumb question, but...where does our leech come from? Is Atziris flask and Soul Raker our only source of it? Is that reliable on single target bosses?

Soul Raker, Blood Drinker, Atziri and Blood Rage. Obviously it's reliable, check the Uber Elder Video :P

"
cybertier wrote:
I wondered as well. Especially the combination of "low" leech and damage on full life support seems like once my overleech can't get me back up in an instant everything goes downhill. damage is nearly halfed and the leech can't get me back to full.

You are doing something wrong then.
Drop DoFL for now for Melee Phys to feel more Safe. Don't use a Silver and Mana Flask, that's both completely useless :P Get a Diamond and a Stibnite, and roll your needed stuff on them.

"
xqball wrote:
Spoiler
Little update been playing here and there where I can but think everything is progressing nicely, leveling without twink gear was definitely rough as I have never done it with a scion before and almost exclusively play marauder and duelist as league starters. anyway this is what my gear is looking like right now, I will be picking up a 5 link belly tomorrow and looking into improving my jewelry enough to get to power farm 50ex to flesh out this build, enjoying it so far and you can really feel the power once you have slayer and raider.

Cool to see you're rocking on :) Ye, upgrade to a 5l and improve your Jewellry. But nice to see that it's working out.

"
teffgrandpa wrote:
Getting a GRRR Thunderfist is nearly impossible (at the start of the league).

Any other unique glove i can use for progression gear?

No, it's not. You get more than enough (120) chromes during levelling. Just go to Treeofdead and he does it for you for a 1c fee.
Vorici Jewellers is cheaper probably. And a Shaped Helmet can go cheaper as well, maybe not right now tho. haven't checked yet.

"
teffgrandpa wrote:
Also i was wondering, what is the best vaal skill to get with CWDT+IC setup ?

No Idea, whatever you prefer. I wrote about that tho. Vaal Haste for Speed while mapping, Vaal Impurity of Ice for Bosses, Vaal Grace for HC.

Last edited by Guffinn on Jun 3, 2018, 3:29:56 PM
Very good build m8, but i dont understand one point how you can get your Vaal haste i see on your cleaning map T16 a proc but mine never proc why ?
"
Zyrian48 wrote:
Very good build m8, but i dont understand one point how you can get your Vaal haste i see on your cleaning map T16 a proc but mine never proc why ?

In the video I don't have Vaal Haste, thats just the regular Haste Auro I get from killing some Sextant Mobs. They provide Auras while you're near them, and they only come from Sextants.

I don't understand the 2nd Part. Vaal Haste is something you have to use, it doesn't proc on its own.
"
"
Zyrian48 wrote:

In the video I don't have Vaal Haste, thats just the regular Haste Auro I get from killing some Sextant Mobs. They provide Auras while you're near them, and they only come from Sextants.

I don't understand the 2nd Part. Vaal Haste is something you have to use, it doesn't proc on its own.

Ok now it's clear to me, i need to change between several skill like ice bomb / golem / Vall haste.
"
Zyrian48 wrote:
Ok now it's clear to me, i need to change between several skill like ice bomb / golem / Vall haste.

You can put Golem on Left Click, it will work just like moving. It will only cast the Golem when you hold down Shift+LeftClick
Another question. I see in gem links that you have Blood rage listed twice. Non linked Blood rage and one that is linked with cast when damage taken and immortal call. Can you explain a bit more about it and how does it work? We only need that lvl 7 linked Blood Rage if we use it with CWDT and IC?
"
Another question. I see in gem links that you have Blood rage listed twice. Non linked Blood rage and one that is linked with cast when damage taken and immortal call. Can you explain a bit more about it and how does it work? We only need that lvl 7 linked Blood Rage if we use it with CWDT and IC?

The CWDT IC BR setup is only for bosses, but I exlained that I'm sure. It keeps up BR passively on Endgame Bosses. And no, you still need a normal BR that you cast first, as the level/quality difference is huge. The CWDT BR will extend the duration of the normal one, but never overwrites its buff with its own low level one.

Last edited by Guffinn on Jun 4, 2018, 1:00:53 PM
how do i boost survivability? on level 85 i have 3900 hp and i got one shoted each time i am trying uber lab
dont want to ask for lab service but cant do it myself at the same time

what should i aim for in my gear? more life or evasion?
"
zavarech wrote:
how do i boost survivability? on level 85 i have 3900 hp and i got one shoted each time i am trying uber lab

a little more life and make sure your flasks are always running, i did it with 4.9k life with zero issues just the traps are dangerous for us if our over leech is not running
"
zavarech wrote:

More Life. Do Uber Lab at around 4.8k+ or so.
And please dont tell me what I can See right now on your profile is not your "real" gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info