[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Hello there,

I'm just passing by to ask if the build will have an update for the Synthesis League which start tomorrow ?
Also, as I was planning to use it, is the build still viable even with the slayer/tombfist nerf ?
(Also, would it be better to use Hale Negator instead of the Lightpoacher ?)

Thanks and have a nice day
Last edited by Frylia on Mar 7, 2019, 6:45:25 AM
About viability it's still definitely viable, tombfist nerf sucks and we lose survivability with leech change but it should still work fine. And then there's fact that new league adds a lot op stuff in form of new implicits (that can now coexist with enchantments) and fractured mods that will make crafting gg gear just a bit easier.

Hale Negator is great if you can get those resists somewhere else. Especially with overleech change, it's gonna be very useful to have that extra layer of defense. I love this item in general, and feel like it's very underrated.
Last edited by Lirhtim on Mar 7, 2019, 11:10:53 PM
Is it worth doing tombfist now after nerf?
Should be still BIS with good jewels, otherwise probably could find something similar much cheaper.
Last edited by Lirhtim on Mar 12, 2019, 7:34:42 AM
Edit : Found the answer
Last edited by Frylia on Mar 13, 2019, 2:07:56 AM
Can you make a more in depth (act by act like) leveling guide please?
I'm having hard time guessing which gems i should use or when i should swap them
On the T16 HC Survivability Showcase video:
How are you generating power charges?
I see blood rage for frenzy and warlord's mark for endurance, but I can't figure out the power charges.
Nice Guide. Is it possible to do this in 3.6?
Hey man any chance you will ever look at doing BF again? Your post inspired me to do BF scion back in delve and it was probably the char I enjoyed the most.

Shame stat sticks died for this but I've been keeping an eye out on good BF builds but really don't see many - if any, at all.

Any thoughts?
"
Psychoser wrote:
Nice Guide. Is it possible to do this in 3.6?

Yes, but Slayer has lost its Appeal. 2.5secs feels Shit. You can go Champ/Inquis/Elementalist/Jugg + Raider/PF + Ranger Start instead. Gearing and Tree stays the same.

"
ReddCore wrote:
Hey man any chance you will ever look at doing BF again? Your post inspired me to do BF scion back in delve and it was probably the char I enjoyed the most.

Shame stat sticks died for this but I've been keeping an eye out on good BF builds but really don't see many - if any, at all.

Any thoughts?

Glad you enjoyed it back in the day :)

Probably gonna revamp the Guide for the 3.7 melee rework again. If Molten Strike stays King, I'm gonna keep it like that though.

That said, even now BF is fine. And infused channelling is a cool Support. Its just that MS simply deals way more Damage ever since Statsticks are gone.
Last edited by Guffinn on Apr 29, 2019, 6:01:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info