[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

You can get level 21 or 23 quality gems as a start
"
BorgerKing wrote:
You can get level 21 or 23 quality gems as a start

in my opinion the damage increase for non-spell gems is minimal compared to the cost
Hey just a quick question do you guys have any chaos resistance on youre gear ?
"
peter265 wrote:
Hey just a quick question do you guys have any chaos resistance on youre gear ?

there is no place for it
made a decent helmet... pretty much a seven-link with life and build-in AA
Last edited by derzornige on Feb 4, 2019, 9:02:10 AM
Spoiler

Hey guys this is my gear so far
loving this build having a lot of fun, what do you think i should improve first?

Last edited by peter265 on Feb 6, 2019, 3:45:31 PM

Should I just keep the new shaped one, or should I keep crafting and go for another like the one with 130+ life except with hypothermia?? Also, idk how much these sell for, not a single thing in poe existence with hypothermia and molten strike projectile enchant on it

So if someone could let me know how much would these sell for that would be great. Something to note as well is that the shaped helmet still has an open prefix so any recommendation as to what I should craft for that would be great
Last edited by Massacre775 on Feb 20, 2019, 11:52:44 PM
Hello guys. this is my burrent build, im kinda noob. so i would like to know what can I upgrace with 8 EX to invest. Thanks

XD XD
I don't have enough experience to comment, and I have done my whole build for something < 1 ex

A general question on performance: shield vs dual wield?

Looking at my specs, with two claws, my chance to block attack damage is listed as 13%. With Lycos (31 + 5 % chance to block) that only goes to 23%. The extra armor with the shield gives me a 2% increase in physical damage reduction. With two claws, the damage is not quite double (reduced accuracy w/o Lycos) but it's close.

Not sure why an extra 10% chance to block + 2% extra phys damage reduction is worth giving up nearly double damage - at least in the vast majority of fights. Maybe someone can comment - I'm sure I'm missing something. (Maybe chance to hit drops dramatically at higher levels against major bosses - making the trade-off much less?)

Also, Wasp's Nest was suggested as am inexpensive claw alternative. I happened to have a pair of those and a pair of Scourges so I've tried both. I am liking the Scourges for the extra survivability from the spectral wolves, especially in clearing some tougher maps. They also go nicely with the Skullhead that dropped randomly for me.

Fun build - and I have learned a lot playing around with it.
Last edited by GreyLensman on Feb 24, 2019, 5:12:31 PM
Can we just focus everything on frost blades and push this skill to the max with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info