[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
Junie wrote:
hi guys i thought i remembered reading something about life regen having a bad interaction with slayer leech, is that true?

i just picked up an astral plate with some incidental life regen and it might be a placebo but my leech feels worse, am i just paranoid :(

slayer leech using vaal pact usually
regen doesnt work with vaal pact
"
Junie wrote:
hi guys i thought i remembered reading something about life regen having a bad interaction with slayer leech, is that true?

i just picked up an astral plate with some incidental life regen and it might be a placebo but my leech feels worse, am i just paranoid :(

Read what vaal pact does. Your life just regen becomes zero there will be no problem with ur leech or damage.
Selling a 421PDPS Hits can't be evaded claw for 9ex, if anyone is interested hit me up @UmmmIdontknowman
Last edited by xTheFatex on Jan 26, 2019, 2:24:59 PM
Hey Guffin and other exile's,

Loving this build and currently in act 9 trying to get to end game
this is my first build so if i had a hard time and not the currency to get all my gear right haha

Could somebody look at my gear and give me any tips what to get next ? Just found an excalted orb and sold it :) so i have a little bid of money now

what do you recommend i get next?

i'm i doiing allright for now?

thanx
Thanks for the help. This has been my first venture into poe since 2012/2013 and I've been having so much fun with betrayal! I ended up killing uber elder on my first try.

Here's the gear I've managed to throw together so far :) If you see anywhere I can improve that won't cost a ton please let me know!

Edit: Something I noticed is if you don't need resistances from your vise
is much stronger than any dps vise and provides the same amount of life. I have a ~80% elemental damage vise and darkness enthroned still beats it by a wide margin. For me it's a 10k sheet dps item.
Last edited by Junie on Jan 26, 2019, 7:30:59 PM
I hit a pretty nice annul today :)

Not the best base necklace but still pretty amazing.

I was going to work on
after I finally unlocked the last tier of increased damage while leeching but the jade ammy kinda fell in my lap lol
Hey guyz !

first thanks you so much Sonidox, was really helpfull.

I did improve my jewels/flask setup, and crafted amu/rings ( well, i spent all my currency crafting those xD )

Here is my stuff for now :

"

i'm still feeling quite weak against solo target ( big rares/syndicat/bosses ) especialy damage wise

I know i need 1 more meek, unnatural, 2 socket glove and helm enchant ; But i would like to know what should i prioritize ?

And was wondering if i dont miss any big damage node on my skill tree

Anyway, i hope the build is doing well for you guyz

thanks !
dual socket lightpoacher helmet will give you good damage increase for its cost i think
all abyssal jewels should have 45+ life, as you have +200% life from tree it becomes ~150 life from each jewel

Tora, It That Fled with chaos damage gonna own you
Leo with his moving bombs two unless you trick them same way as volatile dead fireball
Some other betrayals has insane phys damage and can own you too

Minotaur will own you with some damage map mods if you dont dodge )

sadly this build CANT FACETANK EVERYTHING, its good mapper/delver as you freeze and destroy all trash mobs

but if boss has huge phys/chaos hits and you not avoiding them, you dead

if you want facetank you should make CI juggernaut

but not really worth it now, the league gonna end in a month already
i'm trying to get my 36th challenge done and take a break untill next league )

btw only one crafted +1 min frenzy charges is useless, craft all 3 if you want permanent onslaught without kills

i'd better have %damage while leeching
Last edited by Sonidox on Jan 28, 2019, 1:12:32 PM
Edited out
Last edited by Setsa on Jan 28, 2019, 8:43:18 PM
Hey guys, I think im pretty much done, item-wise. Does anyone have ideas for (payable) improvements? I dont want to use Lightpoachers and/ or Bubonic, cause I have enough damage by far and prefer the life and res on rares.

I also have the expensive jewels (plus crit/ pen watchers) and I dont wanna use a shield. I have 7.1 k life and Im fine with that, cause the damage increase is nuts (minotaur lives about 2 seconds after attacking him).
Last edited by derzornige on Jan 30, 2019, 4:55:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info