[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Hey guyz !

i managed to get trough levelling ( i'm level 89 at the moment )
But i'm having trouble going in Red maps. Lack of single target damage, and very fragile, i'm dying too much.
I went the Foil road since i managed to craft a good one, so i dont know what i'm missing, and i feel like i miss a lot. I dont have the 3 core jewel tho ( unnatural & meeks ).. But i think i can have big improvments on other places ? Like my stuff or my tree ?

If anyone could take a look at my char ( Deepgrey ) would be really nice !

thanks you
Im lovin the bulid and I have mutiple deathless uber elders. but thats not why im writing this.

I crafted two "hits cant be evaded" claws and wanted to sell the old one.

Then I tried to dual wield them, and that ends up with more then 400 k frostblades tooltip in HO, with hatred and herald of ice - kinda silly, cause its actually not needed, but hell, its steep dps ;)
life from shield is more important than dps from 2nd claw )
"
Baleyine2 wrote:
Hey guyz !

i managed to get trough levelling ( i'm level 89 at the moment )
But i'm having trouble going in Red maps. Lack of single target damage, and very fragile, i'm dying too much.
I went the Foil road since i managed to craft a good one, so i dont know what i'm missing, and i feel like i miss a lot. I dont have the 3 core jewel tho ( unnatural & meeks ).. But i think i can have big improvments on other places ? Like my stuff or my tree ?

If anyone could take a look at my char ( Deepgrey ) would be really nice !

thanks you

you should get the meeks at least, it a huge life increase, and resistance boost
use cwdt + enfeeble combo for more survivability
use lioneye's remorse shield for extra hp boost
get the watcher's eye with added cold damage
all other abyss jewels should have 45+ life and damage
get 1-2 abyss jewels with blind on hit, 10% blind on hit is enought and comfortable for more defence against packs

at your level i used kaom's roots for mor life and unstunnable as chain stun = death, and brine king pantheon is a huge decrease in life recovery or dodge
lowering shock effectiveness is also good
but ofc the main problem is betrayals and minotaur with huge phys damage, they just oneshot until you get ~7.5K+ life

also i suggest trying frost blades for mapping coz the range matters

this build is glass cannon so you have to get as much dps as possible to survive
Last edited by Sonidox on Jan 21, 2019, 6:13:12 AM
"
Sonidox wrote:

its just an idea to show whats possible with 2 "cant evade" claws, and btw, with a belly i have 7k life and now 400 k frostblades tooltip in HO (hatred, HoI, HoP + lvl4 enlighten - without charges and flasks)

later ill try, if its viable with 7k life, there shouldnt be many one-shots, especially if you one-shot them first ;)
Last edited by derzornige on Jan 21, 2019, 7:59:28 AM
"
derzornige wrote:
"
Sonidox wrote:

its just an idea to show whats possible with 2 "cant evade" claws, and btw, with a belly i have 7k life and now 478 k frostblades tooltip in HO (hatred, HoI, HoP + lvl4 enlighten - without charges and flasks)

later ill try, if its viable with 7k life, there shouldnt be many one-shots, especially if you one-shot them first ;)

thats correct, but tora, it that fled and minotaur will have you ass owned anyway :D

thats why i made CI jugg who can facetank most possible content :D

also immune to chaos damage, poison, shock, freeze, ignite, stun, temporal chains and has 50%+ phys mitigation with ~10k+ ES

coz i'm tired of oneshots in t16 maps even with 7.5k life and 80% all res
Last edited by Sonidox on Jan 21, 2019, 8:24:38 AM
What's the best enchant to get on boots for 6link frost blades clearing?
Also what is the best 6link setup in my loreweave for frost blades clear. I remembering copying Guffins 6link a while back but I have completely forgotten. Whilst using gloomfang

DoFL, FB, ele damage, multi, hypo, increase crit support?

also, is Fangs of Frost worth it in the tree?
Last edited by mfemoscow on Jan 21, 2019, 12:37:16 PM
"
mfemoscow wrote:
What's the best enchant to get on boots for 6link frost blades clearing?
Also what is the best 6link setup in my loreweave for frost blades clear. I remembering copying Guffins 6link a while back but I have completely forgotten. Whilst using gloomfang

DoFL, FB, ele damage, multi, hypo, increase crit support?

also, is Fangs of Frost worth it in the tree?

i'm using 80% chance to avoid stun if you have killed recently, boots should have cant be frozen crafted prefix

so i can use Soul of Arakaali pantheon safely and dont afraid of stuns

Fangs of Frost can save you one jewel slot in tree

gloomfang increasing quality of clearin maps greatly as it kills all mobs in pack, pierce is not that great
Last edited by Sonidox on Jan 21, 2019, 2:51:44 PM
With statstick nerf shield+claw became best combination for melee skills. Awesome build btw. Done 100+ uber elder with zero death.

"

Natural immune to most of the curses cannot be chilled, frozen or stunned lot's of HP and regen no need to mind accuracy over 8m+ shaper dps easily and all items can be made with multimod. (SSF doable if u grind hard)
Hi guys. I am considering to reroll my Voidfletcher Scion Build onto this. Looking at my current setup I think I can utilise majority of the items my voidfletcher exile is using but I definitely will need the claws and a shield. What would be the reasonable physical dps on claws I should aim for?
Last edited by Paulst1ck on Jan 22, 2019, 6:53:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info