[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
Hello, just want to share my items that im using with this build, im at 7.5k life roots, 7k with bubonic. I did shaper, red elder, uber elder for the first time with this build, pushing lv 100 next week. It's strongest build i ever played in PoE. Can recommend 10/10. Thank you.

Spoiler

Some replacements
Spoiler

taste of hate > dying sun )

it works for both skills, dying sun only helpfull with ms

ps. just did a corrupt to my belly

-6% cold damage usefull for uber elder )
Last edited by Sonidox on Jan 13, 2019, 1:33:02 PM
"
mfemoscow wrote:
Strange question: in your videos when you kill mob's with your frost blades they explode with like a blue colour circle. Is that an MTX. Mine doesnt look like that.

Celestial herald MTX if i'm not wrong
on a watcher's eye is:

-Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage while affected by Hatred
-Increased Cold Damage while affected by Hatred

any good for us?
Last edited by mfemoscow on Jan 13, 2019, 5:08:29 PM
"
mfemoscow wrote:
on a watcher's eye is:

-Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage while affected by Hatred
-Increased Cold Damage while affected by Hatred

any good for us?

convertion is useless, we already convert 100% phys to elemental with tree
increased cold damage is the cheapiest you can use to increase damage, it affects only 40% of our damage with molten strike
i advice to get at least added cold damage that will be fully utilized at least )

both +add cold damage and +crit chance gives about the same dps increase, get one that cheaper

then save for double mod

the best is +add cold damage and +crit chance

added cold, cold penetratioon, crit chance

its written in guide btw =)
Last edited by Sonidox on Jan 13, 2019, 5:52:44 PM
Hi everyone.
Rerolled to this build after selling my scourge gear and it's really enjoyable so far.
Gear is in a nice spot i guess (any upgrade suggestion is welcome):

I was able to afford a hit's can't be evade claw, so i'm looking for an op shield to run with.
What should be the ideal stats to look for ? and since i'm really not into crafting, is there any fossil combo to use for a good shield ?

Anyway thanks for this awesome build / guide, having a great time with it.

Last edited by Aston007 on Jan 14, 2019, 1:17:49 PM
"
I was able to afford a hit's can't be evade claw, so i'm looking for an op shield to run with.
What should be the ideal stats to look for ? and since i'm really not into crafting, is there any fossil combo to use for a good shield ?

I would go for a shaped shield with "Socketed Gems Have 15% Reduced Mana Reservation" that way you can run hatred + 2 heralds.

If your res is capped and you don't need more int or anything go for; life and att speed or ele damage and craft non chaos to chaos on it. It's really easy to snipe good ones super cheap as well.
finally found some gg stuff
Last edited by streej on Jan 14, 2019, 9:19:11 PM
Hello, I really liked the build, I would like to play it but I do not know what to do next, you could recommend me a POB, my idea was to build the 60c build and then go buy more objects! From already thank you very much
Lycosidae costs 110c, this build is imposible at 60c anymore
"
Lycosidae costs 110c, this build is imposible at 60c anymore

What do you mean the build is imposible? If you just look at the videos with 60c budget, you can see, that he is not using lycosidae and the build is still really good. So it is completely possible.
Last edited by Korbasekk on Jan 16, 2019, 10:44:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info