[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

I play your build (HC version) in SC with some little modifications.
I was really lucky with my loot and I have already a Belly 5L and a Starkonja with 40% BF.
I have a lot of fun with your build and I hope I will do all the bosses and maps.
"
You can put Golem on Left Click, it will work just like moving. It will only cast the Golem when you hold down Shift+LeftClick

Mind = blown, this is a fantastic tip. I'm running (Vaal) Double Strike instead of Blade Flurry atm (still levelling the latter) with a similar 5L setup (except Chance to Bleed swapped in for Conc Effect) - probably not as efficient, but I get a kick out of the clones wailing on architects/bosses ... however, still a bit tricky to fit everything on the skill bar (walk/golem // WB // Reave; AP Totem // DS // Vaal DS // Vaal R // Blood Rage or Frost Bomb).

At L75, slowly upgrading rares more more HP &c but what I really need to do is not turn a corner and run into a wide-open room in an Incursion where 40-odd Vaal Constructs perforate me from every side (I guess Vaal Grace or chaos res is the key for those).
Kind of stuck on what to upgrade next(other than the boots), any suggestions? have about 150c
Found these gloves to be a pretty decent lift in DPS, how would you guys say they are?

They allow me to get full phys to cold conversion.

Having lots of fun with the build, respeccing some points to get so soul raker quicker was a huuuuge boost in survivability & mana leech.
"
orbebop wrote:
I play your build (HC version) in SC with some little modifications.
I was really lucky with my loot and I have already a Belly 5L and a Starkonja with 40% BF.
I have a lot of fun with your build and I hope I will do all the bosses and maps.

Cool to see it's working out, hit me up with questions if some come up :)

"
Haasts wrote:
Mind = blown, this is a fantastic tip. however, still a bit tricky to fit everything on the skill bar (walk/golem // WB // Reave; AP Totem // DS // Vaal DS // Vaal R // Blood Rage or Frost Bomb).

At L75, slowly upgrading rares more more HP &c but what I really need to do is not turn a corner and run into a wide-open room in an Incursion where 40-odd Vaal Constructs perforate me from every side (I guess Vaal Grace or chaos res is the key for those).

Thought this was kinda common knowledge for people who played with Golems, gonna add it to the Gameplay Tips section :)
And ye, Bar Space is tight. Maybe one day we get a few more Buttons.

"
apeksmainman wrote:
Kind of stuck on what to upgrade next(other than the boots), any suggestions? have about 150c

Replace the Life Flask with a ToH, get 2socket Tombfists, most importantly upgrade your Jewellry.

"
thegreekgod wrote:
Found these gloves to be a pretty decent lift in DPS, how would you guys say they are?

They allow me to get full phys to cold conversion.

Having lots of fun with the build, respeccing some points to get so soul raker quicker was a huuuuge boost in survivability & mana leech.

Cool Gloves, guess they are from the new Atzoatl stuff?

I checked it out in PoB, and with perfect T1 Rolls (Phys and Cold Damage to Attacks, Attackspeed) and the Conversion they are 100k DPS better than my 2socket Tombfist. For the money these crazy Gloves would Cost, I could just get better Abyss Jewels tho and get the same Damage, while having more Life and the defensive capabilities of Maim.
Last edited by Guffinn on Jun 5, 2018, 8:14:52 AM
used your pob for sc bossing and change a few passive and managed to get 27% more life from passives with the same dps, however you are missing a bit int but can take 30int passive over a 4% life and still have same dps but with 23% more life than the original.

https://pastebin.com/5vrg3xTz
"
Agita wrote:
used your pob for sc bossing and change a few passive and managed to get 27% more life from passives with the same dps, however you are missing a bit int but can take 30int passive over a 4% life and still have same dps but with 23% more life than the original.

https://pastebin.com/5vrg3xTz

Cool, basically getting carried by Might of the Meek. Haven't thought about that one ever since it came out.
Will look into it as I get into the endgame, but looks like a surefire Upgrade.
Last edited by Guffinn on Jun 5, 2018, 3:50:45 PM
What do you think about running hrimsorrow instead of moonbender as pre-watchers eye conversion to access stat sticks sooner? I did this on my incursion character but im not sure if its worth giving up tombfist to do so.
"
Dex2644 wrote:
What do you think about running hrimsorrow instead of moonbender as pre-watchers eye conversion to access stat sticks sooner? I did this on my incursion character but im not sure if its worth giving up tombfist to do so.

Can be worth it if you have a good Statstick. No way for me to tell you for sure tho. Just check it in PoB.
Your Statstick is kinda weak, so Tombfist with a Murderous Eye for intimidate should be better. Also, why 2 Life Flasks and a Silver? The Silver is 100% wasted because you get Onslaught from the Raider Ascendancy, and I don't recommend any Life Flasks at your Level. I played very casually these past 2 days, but even at the point my Character is at I don't need a Life Flask anymore.

On that topic, I get tons of whispers each day about which Item to use/what to buy. I can't tell you with certainty without checking it out in PoB, and you can do that yourself.
So please don't whisper me with stuff like that :P
I'm down to answer almost everything else as good as I can tho.
Last edited by Guffinn on Jun 5, 2018, 9:28:30 PM
Ye its all good. Im at work right now so i cant check pob and i just wanted to bounce the idea of using the gloves. To be honest i forgot to update my flasks silver is there since pre merc lab and the 2x life flasks was as a precaution for uber lab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info