[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Might be worth just dropping anyway though for that extra 4-link though. Could run the CWDT and frost bomb set-ups with both vaal haste and vaal impurity of ice at all times.

Also, whats the reason behind Ancestral Protector over Warchief?
Might be worth just dropping anyway though for that extra 4-link though. Could run the CWDT and frost bomb set-ups with both vaal haste and vaal impurity of ice at all times.

Also, whats the reason behind Ancestral Protector over Warchief?

Really loving this build, fun to play and super versatile to personal customization
Maybe I miss this in the guide but can u tell the enchants I need for helm, boots and gloves??. I decided in this season to play blade flurry and decided to use your build, thx for the great info and explanations :)
Little update been playing here and there where I can but think everything is progressing nicely, leveling without twink gear was definitely rough as I have never done it with a scion before and almost exclusively play marauder and duelist as league starters. anyway this is what my gear is looking like right now, I will be picking up a 5 link belly tomorrow and looking into improving my jewelry enough to get to power farm 50ex to flesh out this build, enjoying it so far and you can really feel the power once you have slayer and raider.

Maybe dumb question, but...where does our leech come from? Is Atziris flask and Soul Raker our only source of it? Is that reliable on single target bosses?
Last edited by SolloPoE on Jun 3, 2018, 6:10:41 AM
Getting a GRRR Thunderfist is nearly impossible (at the start of the league).

Any other unique glove i can use for progression gear?
"
Maybe dumb question, but...where does our leech come from? Is Atziris flask and Soul Raker our only source of it? Is that reliable on single target bosses?

I wondered as well. Especially the combination of "low" leech and damage on full life support seems like once my overleech can't get me back up in an instant everything goes downhill. damage is nearly halfed and the leech can't get me back to full.

"
teffgrandpa wrote:

You know about the Vorici trick?
Took me about ~60-70 jewelers to 3R1G the gloves.

You first 2 socket them, then you 2 red them via recipe, then you keep alternating between giving it 3 sockets and 2 sockets till the 3rd socket is a red one.
Repeat for 4 und 3 sockets till you hit green (which should be 1 or 2 tries).
Last edited by cybertier on Jun 3, 2018, 1:03:45 PM
"
cybertier wrote:
"

I wondered as well. Especially the combination of "low" leech and damage on full life support seems like once my overleech can't get me back up in an instant everything goes downhill. damage is nearly halfed and the leech can't get me back to full.

"
teffgrandpa wrote:

You first 2 socket them, then you 2 red them via recipe, then you keep alternating between giving it 3 sockets and 2 sockets till the 3rd socket is a red one.

shaped helmet is cheaper than the gloves especially when considering you have to invest multiple chaos worth of jewelers to craft the colors.

as far as leech bloodrage should always be up and you get another bit from the blooddrinker node, along with upgraded arakali pantheon my health bar never budges off full and my dps isnt all that high yet.
"
cybertier wrote:
"

"
teffgrandpa wrote:

Wow ty mate for this tip.

Never used Vorici lool thank you.

Really like your build +guide. Keep up updating it with meta !!

Also i was wondering, what is the best vaal skill to get with CWDT+IC setup ?
Last edited by teffgrandpa on Jun 3, 2018, 1:32:16 PM
I cant seem to figure out how to fit both frost bomb and protector on my bar. do you guys replace ice golem with it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info