Bestiary as a Core Game Mechanic

The nets, menagerie and beast limits were clunky however finding beasts and crafting was nice. Maybe these positive aspects of the league can be back one day ! Good job anyway :)
IGN: Megawipe
Disappointed. The people who complained about that this has no place in an aRPG need to get some perspective and start playing more than just torchlight and diablo. -_-

There are so many RPGs with monster taming or even taming, raising and fighting mechanics from Dragon Warrior 1 on the NES in 1986 to Ni No Kuni on PS3 in 2011.

Hope it returns in some other way that pleases the reddit frontpage..
Perception is reality.
tastes are different, as usual, and I really like the beasthunting + crafting.

ofc you will never like this, when you just rush through the content
"
Goremise wrote:
What happens to the beasts we have currently captured?

What about beastcrafting, the good recipes like 30% quality gone forever?

Will it be impossible in any future league to get beast league uniques (which will suck)?

No more crafting aspects?

Will all our nets we own forever be useless?

i'm sure they'll try to get the best of bestiary and put it into the core game in a meaningful way. maybe we get einhar as a master who lets us do these things somehow (without the menagerie).

ggg probably used their resources to polish 3.3.0 instead of working on the next league and spending dev time on trying to figure out what to do with bestiary where the problem is not writing code, but a conceptual one. i think it's good that they don't rush it. and i do hope that all these nets will be useless.
"
We learned a lot from the development of Bestiary and are really looking forward to showing off our next, entirely different, league later this week! "

HOPE U GUYS DID
BYE WORSTIARY BYEEEEEEE
wow, reddit won.
should've removed the masters and keep Bestiary as the alternative; that's a win right there.
yeah. I understand that the game is catering to the millennials. But it is simply because the millennials had not been exposed to gorgeous innovative games of the past.

If everything is about Clear Speed, this game will go down the drain like Diablo. At least for me.

Streamers of the game... promoting Clear Speed... aren't really helping the game in my opinion.
Last edited by fraggleroc on May 8, 2018, 3:04:37 AM
"
widardd wrote:
Disappointed. The people who complained about that this has no place in an aRPG need to get some perspective and start playing more than just torchlight and diablo. -_-

There are so many RPGs with monster taming or even taming, raising and fighting mechanics from Dragon Warrior 1 on the NES in 1986 to Ni No Kuni on PS3 in 2011.

Hope it returns in some other way that pleases the reddit frontpage..

there is a difference between the rpgs you mentioned and poe. these games develop a story and a character. poe is just a glorified slot machine where each map you pull the lever about 100k times (just check without a loot filter. it will lag the game from all the loot being displayed) and sometimes you might find something decent.
What would happen to the existing Menagerie, it would appear in the core game once the league ends and migrated to Standard?

I'd really like to keep the Menagerie though, I made a lot of efforts collecting beasts. Do consider if you haven't thought of it. (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael