Bestiary as a Core Game Mechanic

I love Menagerie idea and I'm sad that it is simply vanished from game instead jus tune up recipes and spawn ratio of beasts, maybe capture way…
Incursion league make this game closer to sh*tty Diablo 3 playstyle with crazy clock above the head, which very much narrows the possible playstyles and the number of character builds that can be used.
I miss you Einhar Frey…
I hope to see, not only Einhar, but also some of the mechanics of Bestiary added to core someday. Most notably, the somewhat predictable crafting & corrupting elements. RNG is good when used for variety, bad when used as a barrier to progress.

Besides, imo, Bestiary was a bundle of good ideas executed poorly. Just because they abandoned the core mechanics of the league, doesn't mean they can't reiterate and reimplement the good parts.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
Couldn't elements of Bestiary League be used to make management of summons, like for example saving and summoning spectres? Maybe allow in the future summoning rare spectres or something similar?
Better tell me if incursions are coming to standard, that's what really interests me now!

Or is it too early to ask?
"
Xfing wrote:
Better tell me if incursions are coming to standard, that's what really interests me now!
I can agree if it will be as Zana mod only for those which will fine with pay few chaoses to enjoy this shit… ;) For longer period of time constant dumb doing around temple is boring as f*ck, especially when you got enough currency. Some mechanic still require tune up, healing monsters in example (got funny mob with Allies cannot die aura, so not able to proceed HoI on that recovering half life in one second rare).
"
Xfing wrote:

Or is it too early to ask?

Incursions without temple is pointless.

Temple only has two unique game mechanics, the item and gem corruption. Those are the only things that could possibly go core. Everything else in the temple is just a clever use of existing content.
Any chance this might be coming back?

So much support for bestiary content, one of the biggest threads at the forum, don´t ignore the demand for this great mechanic, GGG.

We need the crafting, sets were fun too, please bring it back!
Last edited by Ygidua on Jul 21, 2018, 3:54:25 AM
"
Ygidua wrote:

So much support for bestiary content, one of the biggest threads at the forum, don´t ignore the demand for this great mechanic, GGG.

We need the crafting, sets were fun too, please bring it back!

sure, here: https://www.pokemongo.com/
GGG please add manifesto about incursion added to the core game!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Ygidua wrote:

As a Zana mod maybe?
If you like catching animals, pay Zana and get them.
This is also a way to make beast crafted sets accessible again.
Of course, it would require some finetuning and balancing (like catching beasts), but why not?
Win/win scenario
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Jul 25, 2018, 6:46:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info