Neversink does NOT hide any Mirrors form you (just some Mirror-worthy rares at higher strictness).

I think OP should get a Forum ban for Fake info.

i have used and bin using NeverSink's filter for a long time and it works well
OP is just jelly that is not competent enough to creat own filter.
"
PaoloPinkel wrote:
just report op (as i already did 3 times) and move on.

we Should do this as i have too
Support has to be really careful. They don't want to stifle unpopular opinions. They can't ban someone for being unpopular.

He has to violate some rule.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
His newest loot filter doesn't highlight Shaper / Elder rings / ammys even though each of them worth at least a couple chaos now (more if unindentified), because of Exalted shard recipe.

I have no idea how he managed to miss one of the most (if not most) important change he should have made in his loot filter.

What?

They have the MAXIMUM font size, blue background (darker blue if ilvl 75+) and are NEVER hidden. Starting with itemlevel 75 (basically most elder/shaper items you'll ever find) they also have a dropsound. You can't even HIDE shaper/elder items, because GGG has an override that doesn't allow this.

I've already told OP that I'm considering giving them a general dropsound.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/84zm25/lootfilter_neversinks_itemfilter_version_564/dvu8doy/

This thread is VERY personal. It's not about the lootfilter, it's not about the economy, it's about the fact that OP hates me and is a veteran troll and is using fake BS to provoke people. He's been plaguing and trolling my theads many, many times on reddit, in the forum etc.

I no longer argue with him anymore on reddit, so he's trying to fill his cup of troll needs here.

Disgusting.

"
For example, in Abyss he included Humility to trash cards that makes it much harder to notice and identify. I still have absolutley no idea why he did that to the card

Fake. It was never, EVER in the trash tier. It was once in the general tier - the tier for cards with a value of ~1c that still make a sound and have a large fontsize.

I've added over ~40 additions in the last versions. I'm just human and things get polished over time. Updating the filter is an iterative process.

If you (except for OP obviously) have any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, instead of complaining in some random thread, please post it here here.

Have a good day.

Just to add. The rings were never hidden. No version was ever hiding this. OP is just spreading rumors.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Mar 17, 2018, 2:59:15 PM
Neversink, your work has made 1000s of my hours played more enjoyable for me. So thank you for that.
You should definitely ask for a refund.

EDIT: I read NeverSink's response now. If it's true then OP definitely deserves a ban.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Mar 17, 2018, 3:12:31 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Support has to be really careful. They don't want to stifle unpopular opinions. They can't ban someone for being unpopular.

He has to violate some rule.

After reading NeverSink's response, this thread breaks at least the first three rules in the forum Code of Conduct.
"
NeverSink wrote:

Just to add. The rings were never hidden. No version was ever hiding this. OP is just spreading rumors.

Ty for your lootfilters, actually I use the logic outlined in your filters since 3 leagues when moving for loots and never been as rich as fast previously. :) My pathing improved, I loot decent amout of ex/day and never miss chaos.
Last edited by galuf on Mar 17, 2018, 3:06:42 PM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
His newest loot filter doesn't highlight Shaper / Elder rings / ammys even though each of them worth at least a couple chaos now (more if unindentified), because of Exalted shard recipe.

I have no idea how he managed to miss one of the most (if not most) important change he should have made in his loot filter.

What?

They have the MAXIMUM font size, blue background (darker blue if ilvl 75+) and are NEVER hidden. Starting with itemlevel 75 (basically most elder/shaper items you'll ever find) they also have a dropsound. You can't even HIDE shaper/elder items, because GGG has an override that doesn't allow this.

I've already told OP that I'm considering giving them a general dropsound.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/84zm25/lootfilter_neversinks_itemfilter_version_564/dvu8doy/

This thread is VERY personal. It's not about the lootfilter, it's not about the economy, it's about the fact that OP hates me [Removed by Support]

"
For example, in Abyss he included Humility to trash cards that makes it much harder to notice and identify. I still have absolutley no idea why he did that to the card

Fake. It was never, EVER in the trash tier. It was once in the general tier - the tier for cards with a value of ~1c that still make a sound and have a large fontsize.

I've added over ~40 additions in the last versions. I'm just human and things get polished over time. Updating the filter is an iterative process.

If you (except for OP obviously) have any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, instead of complaining in some random thread, please post it here here.

Have a good day.

I never said they were hidden. As I said million times, they need different highlight compared to other non-tiered bases that worth nothing, because oh well gotta repeat it once again, because any Shaper / Elder ring or ammy worth a couple chaos on it's own. Why you continue talking about level 75+ ones? They are irrelevant for the discussion, we are talking about bases for Exalt shard recipe and ANY level ring/ammy can do that...

Right, lets' argue over semantics now - they were in the same tier as "all the other cards" and didn't had appropriate highlight - it was misleading and inconvinient. There was no reason in the World to move them from higher up tier.

There is nothing personal, I got tired of fixing your mistakes and it's super annoying when I use someone else's filter and expect that I would not need to double check it multiple times after person already did their job. There is no point then.

So now turns out I am troll even though I was just trying to improve loot filter (and you later implement all the feature I requested anyway...).

[Removed by Support]

"
I honestly believe this is a waste of time.

Nice consideration BTW.

Edit. Wow, turns out it was too much for support this time. Never got my messages [Deleted by Support] and the very essence of post lost thanks to that. Sigh.
Last edited by Franklin_GGG on Mar 18, 2018, 4:41:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info