Neversink does NOT hide any Mirrors form you (just some Mirror-worthy rares at higher strictness).

That troll title lol. I assume OP is jelly as fuck of Neversink.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Mar 19, 2018, 10:24:50 PM
The moment you produce some content people care for like neversink has is the moment you get some credibility in calling him out.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Sorry forgot to say it since I was shocked at the op going this far off the reservation. Here it comes same as always:

Another day, another crazy thread.
Censored.
op reported. cant stand those guys

just drop one on the ground to test it.

lol @ getting owned by never. The guy has out in so much work for the community, making accusations and talking like he owes ppl something, has some kind of responsibility to you, hilarious. Almost everyone in my guild uses neversinks, almost everyone I know actually, theyre all extremely appreciative of the work hes put in and rightly so, I think pam might have even donated something.

my opinion as a graphic designer is that its an ugly and bloated filter, I can understand why ppl use it tho because its very comprehensive and they dont want to make their own. It seems like every stream I turn on uses it and its an abomination on my eyes and ears, but that tells you something about how important his work has been to the community and you cant really fault that or the effort the guy has put in, the pressure hes taken on himself for everyone.

I know I wouldnt take responsibility for filtering you guys loot and keeping it up to date thats for sure, fuck that.
hes literally got the mirror in white text on the front page of his post. This would be a failure of massive proportions, almost could'nt be a failure and would be to be a troll. So this seems unlikely to me.

The fact that OP is not banned yet is very annoying. He went full on with his ad hominem attack against a member of the community and he's still here.

I know GGG loves to endorse scammers and all of sorts of asshats, but now even bulling/harassment? Stay classy GGG, when you reach the bottom you can start digging to go deeper.

And... I got a mirror from a mob during breach while using NVS filter, so if you never found one maybe blame RNG
Omg removes this thread is ridiculous ...

And respect to Neversink, thanks to you !!
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
but I could not be arsed with tiering myself

Well, if you'd used the time you've spent debating Neversink's "competence" in this thread, to make your own loot filter, you'd have a good one to use yourself. But as you "could not be arsed" to do it yourself, you hang out Neversink in public, advocating for HIM to do all the work YOU feel should be done to a filter HE makes.

I'm sorry, you're just way off here. By now, I'm sure you're thinking "If I keep this thread running, acting like a ****, at least there will be some focus here, and he will do the job I cannot be arsed to do".

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Why would someone with a track record like yours, op, even think about attaching an upstanding member of the community? That is the real question.

Disgusting is the right word.

I didn't attacked anyone personally though.

"
Boem wrote:
The moment you produce some content people care for like neversink has is the moment you get some credibility in calling him out.

Peace,

-Boem-

How about stop using logical fallacies? Anyone is free to criticize anyone as long as he has the point.

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

just drop one on the ground to test it.

lol @ getting owned by never. The guy has out in so much work for the community, making accusations and talking like he owes ppl something, has some kind of responsibility to you, hilarious. Almost everyone in my guild uses neversinks, almost everyone I know actually, theyre all extremely appreciative of the work hes put in and rightly so, I think pam might have even donated something.

my opinion as a graphic designer is that its an ugly and bloated filter, I can understand why ppl use it tho because its very comprehensive and they dont want to make their own. It seems like every stream I turn on uses it and its an abomination on my eyes and ears, but that tells you something about how important his work has been to the community and you cant really fault that or the effort the guy has put in, the pressure hes taken on himself for everyone.

I know I wouldnt take responsibility for filtering you guys loot and keeping it up to date thats for sure, fuck that.

His post was quite a messy and full of questionable claims (good example is I never said anything was hidden, but oh well why don't play dirty when you can, right?) I had less popular opinion, so I got owned, despite having decent arguments?

And NS implemented my request today, so...yeah?

Yeah, I realise you probably like Neversink more than me, but it doesn't mean my points were in any way weaker. You just didn't even tried to look at it with open eyes.

"
jasonbecker wrote:
The fact that OP is not banned yet is very annoying. He went full on with his ad hominem attack against a member of the community and he's still here.

I know GGG loves to endorse scammers and all of sorts of asshats, but now even bulling/harassment? Stay classy GGG, when you reach the bottom you can start digging to go deeper.

And... I got a mirror from a mob during breach while using NVS filter, so if you never found one maybe blame RNG

How was that ad hominem again? You people can't stop amazing me.

"
Phrazz wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
but I could not be arsed with tiering myself

Well, if you'd used the time you've spent debating Neversink's "competence" in this thread, to make your own loot filter, you'd have a good one to use yourself. But as you "could not be arsed" to do it yourself, you hang out Neversink in public, advocating for HIM to do all the work YOU feel should be done to a filter HE makes.

I'm sorry, you're just way off here. By now, I'm sure you're thinking "If I keep this thread running, acting like a ****, at least there will be some focus here, and he will do the job I cannot be arsed to do".

Neversink still gonna do tiers (and Thanks, God, it's easy to extract them from his filters compared to some other stuff), so there is always things to steal/implement to other filters :p

I am still torn about what I should do with filter. Still running old version before that shaper/elder jewellery fiasco happened.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info