Neversink does NOT hide any Mirrors form you (just some Mirror-worthy rares at higher strictness).

But skipping pretty much any rare, is on you guys of course.

Ok, I will edit name it again, fine. Or do you like "At thist point we gotta question Neversink's competence..."?

Spoiler
His newest loot filter doesn't highlight Shaper / Elder rings / ammys even though each of them worth at least a couple chaos now (more if unindentified), because of Exalted shard recipe.

I have no idea how he managed to miss one of the most (if not most) important change he should have made in his loot filter.

It's not his first massive fail when it comes to obvious stuff. For example, in Abyss he included Humility to trash cards that makes it much harder to notice and identify. I still have absolutley no idea why he did that to the card which is valuable at any point of the League and specially why he did that in the very begining of the League, when people farm Bloodqueducts hoping to get it...list cam go on forever.
Last edited by Nav_GGG on Mar 20, 2018, 7:52:14 AM
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2018, 7:54:32 AM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
His newest loot filter doesn't highlight Shaper / Elder rings / ammys even though each of them worth at least a couple chaos now (more if unindentified), because of Exalted shard recipe.

I have no idea how he managed to miss one of the most (if not most) important change he should have made in his loot filter.

It's not his first massive fail when it comes to obvious stuff. For example, in Abyss he included Humility to trash cards that makes it much harder to notice and identify. I still have absolutley no idea why he did that to the card which is valuable at any point of the League and specially why he did that in the very begining of the League, when people farm Bloodqueducts hoping to get it...

And this is why you should never just copy a loot filter - or trust anyone's judgement on what items might be worth something.
That said, in Abyss highlighting/ hiding shaper and elder items was not possible. They provided code snippets in the patch notes, but they did nothing, the items showed up by default (with the little symbols indicating whether they are shaper or elder) - so maybe Neversink just didn't add a rule for them, since previously those rules did nothing.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

It's not his first massive fail when it comes to obvious stuff. For example, in Abyss he included Humility to trash cards that makes it much harder to notice and identify. I still have absolutley no idea why he did that to the card which is valuable at any point of the League and specially why he did that in the very begining of the League, when people farm Bloodqueducts hoping to get it...

And this is why you should never just copy a loot filter - or trust anyone's judgement on what items might be worth something.
That said, in Abyss highlighting/ hiding shaper and elder items was not possible. They provided code snippets in the patch notes, but they did nothing, the items showed up by default (with the little symbols indicating whether they are shaper or elder) - so maybe Neversink just didn't add a rule for them, since previously those rules did nothing.

His filter highlights different Shaper / Elder items according to itemlevel and base. He just didn't accounted for Exalted shard recipe and that is important.

Yeah, I always thoroughly check and edit his loot filter for my needs and just fixing wrong tiers and whatnot. I am now thinking, why one should use filter from someone else and double check everything anyway.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 17, 2018, 4:40:49 AM
Write your own then. I'm sure you won't be making such silly mistakes. Right?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
Write your own then. I'm sure you won't be making such silly mistakes. Right?

Yes, I won't miss such important things.

There is still issue with making your own filter. I love different tiers, but I could not be arsed with tiering myself, but at the same time I need to check it everytime if I use his filter. I kinda torn on that one. Of course best would be if Neversink would less brain afk when he works with his loot filter and don't mess up like this anymore.
Also he miss that Eye jewels drop mostly magic and hide them too (fixed in last one version iirc). Just delete all topics with card names and made 2 lines Show all cards and hide some trash ones (carrion crow /surgeon etc).
ign - FancySneakyDevil
So, what prevents you from adding your line to his filter? When I need specific items I just modify filter whatever I like.

Ofc you could expect things omitted in such a big project, just remind about it without calling person silly.
"
Doitfrlulz wrote:
Also he miss that Eye jewels drop mostly magic and hide them too (fixed in last one version iirc). Just delete all topics with card names and made 2 lines Show all cards and hide some trash ones (carrion crow /surgeon etc).

Nah, I love when 1+ Ex, 4+c and just 1c divination cards are highlighted differently :)
That's why you maintian your own loot filter, if you are serious about the game. Just sayin
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
tm10067 wrote:
So, what prevents you from adding your line to his filter? When I need specific items I just modify filter whatever I like.

Ofc you could expect things omitted in such a big project, just remind about it without calling person silly.

Because such fails happen all the time now and if you use someon'e filter you expect that you won't need to thoroughly double check everything after that person. He loses his touch and it's our duty to call him out isntead of blindly praising like we do now, so he realises that he need to pinpoint most important stuff and don't fuck up there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info