Neversink does NOT hide any Mirrors form you (just some Mirror-worthy rares at higher strictness).

"
morbo wrote:
That's why you maintian your own loot filter, if you are serious about the game. Just sayin

i could...but tiering man.

"
I love different tiers, but I could not be arsed with tiering myself, but at the same time I need to check it everytime if I use his filter. I kinda torn on that one. Of course best would be if Neversink would less brain afk when he works with his loot filter and don't mess up like this anymore.

It would be better if we would be able to make him put more thoughts and at least don't mess up when it comes to most important stuff.
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
That said, in Abyss highlighting/ hiding shaper and elder items was not possible. They provided code snippets in the patch notes, but they did nothing, the items showed up by default (with the little symbols indicating whether they are shaper or elder) - so maybe Neversink just didn't add a rule for them, since previously those rules did nothing.

Huh? "ElderItem True" and "ShaperItem True" worked for me in abyss. I didn't get properly into that league till Jan so maybe it got fixed by then?
"
ladish wrote:
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
That said, in Abyss highlighting/ hiding shaper and elder items was not possible. They provided code snippets in the patch notes, but they did nothing, the items showed up by default (with the little symbols indicating whether they are shaper or elder) - so maybe Neversink just didn't add a rule for them, since previously those rules did nothing.

Huh? "ElderItem True" and "ShaperItem True" worked for me in abyss. I didn't get properly into that league till Jan so maybe it got fixed by then?

huh, there is still "There is currently NO way to hide Elder/Shaped items inGame. It's a limit set by GGG and we can't do anything about it." note in filterblade, Intersting if that changed
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Doitfrlulz wrote:
Also he miss that Eye jewels drop mostly magic and hide them too (fixed in last one version iirc). Just delete all topics with card names and made 2 lines Show all cards and hide some trash ones (carrion crow /surgeon etc).

Nah, I love when 1+ Ex, 4+c and just 1c divination cards are highlighted differently :)

Im more pragmatic, better get all cards than hope he not forget to add some tier 1 card into filter tier 1 (also no need to update filter when new cards added/ price on card changes).

For example only 2 lines u need for shaper/elder items nao:

Show # $Rare->Shaper->T1 $x->ShaperElder
ShaperItem True
Rarity <= Rare
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Normal Items: Strong Highlight
SetBorderColor 255 255 255 255 # BORDERCOLOR: Cosmetic: Highlight good drops
SetBackgroundColor 20 110 220 # BACKGROUND: ShaperElder80
PlayAlertSound 3 300 # DROPSOUND: ShaperElder

Show # $Rare->Elder->T1 $x->ShaperElder
ElderItem True
Rarity <= Rare
SetFontSize 45

Instead of 2 pages wall of text in his filter.
ign - FancySneakyDevil
Buy you can edit and make his filter to fir your need. Its fully costomisable. U stupid or something?
"
Doitfrlulz wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Doitfrlulz wrote:
Also he miss that Eye jewels drop mostly magic and hide them too (fixed in last one version iirc). Just delete all topics with card names and made 2 lines Show all cards and hide some trash ones (carrion crow /surgeon etc).

Nah, I love when 1+ Ex, 4+c and just 1c divination cards are highlighted differently :)

Im more pragmatic, better get all cards than hope he not forget to add some tier 1 card into filter tier 1 (also no need to update filter when new cards added/ price on card changes).

For example only 2 lines u need for shaper/elder items nao:

Show # $Rare->Shaper->T1 $x->ShaperElder
ShaperItem True
Rarity <= Rare
SetFontSize 45

Show # $Rare->Elder->T1 $x->ShaperElder
ElderItem True
Rarity <= Rare
SetFontSize 45

Instead of 2 pages wall of text in his filter.

He got all other cards covered in "Untiered" so they still shown. The way you suggest makes it hard to distinguish between valuable cards and Her Masks and whatnot that drop all the time. Different tiers are great addition.

This 2 lines are not enough for many reasos. First I don't want to hear a sound every time trash 2-Handed or armour piece drops. Second, it doesn't make a difference for 84+ valuable bases. Third, some bases are valuable on it's own at 80+ or 75+. Fourth, still doesn't highlight what I am talking about in my OP and where NS failed us...

His loot filter got too many lines and can be shortened for sure, but not like that.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 17, 2018, 5:12:12 AM
It happens.

He's also doing this as a community member, there are plenty of filter options from others.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
de99ial wrote:
Buy you can edit and make his filter to fir your need. Its fully costomisable. U stupid or something?

You are wrong for so many reasons. First, you can't edit that in Filterblade (I don't use manual editing since Abyss) and if you will edit manually you will need to edit manually again when new version comes up.

I don't want to make my own filter for reason I already explained multiple times, we need NS to get real, realise that he makes moronic blunders on regular basis and need to pay more attention to important stuff. Why abandon something when you can help it and make it better?
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
It happens.

He's also doing this as a community member, there are plenty of filter options from others.

Happens too often for me. I feel like he losing his touch now. :/
So you're complaining that the service he offers for free is not good enough? And then continue to say that you can't be bothered to create your own... So you're just complaining right? If you want to use his filter that is great, modify it as you see fit. But don't whine that he made a few mistakes here and there in his free time.

This thread should be closed since it adds nothing of value to the community.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info