Neversink does NOT hide any Mirrors form you (just some Mirror-worthy rares at higher strictness).

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:
Write your own then. I'm sure you won't be making such silly mistakes. Right?

Yes, I won't miss such important things.

There is still issue with making your own filter. I love different tiers, but I could not be arsed with tiering myself, but at the same time I need to check it everytime if I use his filter.

Just cut out his sections for tiering then, and add them to your own. It's very easy to find them.
spooky. who's filter should i get then? i'm not knowledgeable enough to mess with it but i can't afford to pass on decent drops...

I was paranoid about things like this when i started using a filter but people told me not to worry ;) lol.

edit: official GGG loot filters would be neat.
Last edited by teksuoPOE on Mar 17, 2018, 6:09:04 AM
There is available. Its called "default".
"
de99ial wrote:
There is available. Its called "default".

the ultra convenient included filter that clutters your screen with the same color until your brain says "this is a wall of text better ignore" ;)

oh well. can't have both commodity and peace of mind together apparently.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
tm10067 wrote:
So, what prevents you from adding your line to his filter? When I need specific items I just modify filter whatever I like.

Ofc you could expect things omitted in such a big project, just remind about it without calling person silly.

Because such fails happen all the time now and if you use someon'e filter you expect that you won't need to thoroughly double check everything after that person. He loses his touch and it's our duty to call him out isntead of blindly praising like we do now, so he realises that he need to pinpoint most important stuff and don't fuck up there.

Basically, you aren't willing to put in the time and effort to review and modify a filter already drawn out and would rather just insult someone else's work - some folks in this community find ways of being more irritating than the spam bots in D2.
Yep, totally over league play.
No. im not talking abou OFF im talking about filter defined in game. You can choose it in UI.

I never used it tho.
Last edited by de99ial on Mar 17, 2018, 6:24:44 AM
I don't think his competence has anything do do with it. Dude is obviously competent ; but he also has a dayjob.

I'll just wait until he notices/fixes.. not much else to do without the knowledge nor any decent alternatives being suggested.
"
Vorashe wrote:
So you're complaining that the service he offers for free is not good enough? And then continue to say that you can't be bothered to create your own... So you're just complaining right? If you want to use his filter that is great, modify it as you see fit. But don't whine that he made a few mistakes here and there in his free time.

This thread should be closed since it adds nothing of value to the community.

These stupid easily avoidable mistakes plague loot filter lately and it's getting out of hand. They shouldn't be made in the first place.

He loses his touch and quality of filter decreases, because of people like you and your blind praise and stupid excuses like "he does it for free, so you should deal with filter going to shit". He doesn't do it for free and if you will think about it for a moment you will realise many things.

"
Sweezog wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:
Write your own then. I'm sure you won't be making such silly mistakes. Right?

Yes, I won't miss such important things.

There is still issue with making your own filter. I love different tiers, but I could not be arsed with tiering myself, but at the same time I need to check it everytime if I use his filter.

Just cut out his sections for tiering then, and add them to your own. It's very easy to find them.

Yeah, but I don't want to "steal" either and as things stand, I will have to check tiers after him anyway. I want NS to stop making moronic blunders that is :/

"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
tm10067 wrote:
So, what prevents you from adding your line to his filter? When I need specific items I just modify filter whatever I like.

Ofc you could expect things omitted in such a big project, just remind about it without calling person silly.

Because such fails happen all the time now and if you use someon'e filter you expect that you won't need to thoroughly double check everything after that person. He loses his touch and it's our duty to call him out isntead of blindly praising like we do now, so he realises that he need to pinpoint most important stuff and don't fuck up there.

Basically, you aren't willing to put in the time and effort to review and modify a filter already drawn out and would rather just insult someone else's work - some folks in this community find ways of being more irritating than the spam bots in D2.

No, you missed entire point. I am fine with many questionable decisions and edit filter here and there anyway all the time, but when he makes actual mistakes like this that I have to look out for EVERY time or it will negatively affect me, because drops value esteamted incorrectly or something along these lines, it's another story. It shows he loses his touch and we need to move him in right direction.
Man I'm paranoid now. I hate pouring over every line but I guess I have to.

So what filter do you use now?
Git R Dun!
That's why I don't use other person's loot filters. I choose what I see and no eye cancer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info