Neversink does NOT hide any Mirrors form you (just some Mirror-worthy rares at higher strictness).

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Man I'm paranoid now. I hate pouring over every line but I guess I have to.

So what filter do you use now?

Perhaps, you are better be paranoid sometimes or at least know about important stuff and check for it.

Idk. Probably like usually gonna deal with that I have to yet again fix NS's mistakes and edit the hell out of it.
"
leto2626 wrote:
That's why I don't use other person's loot filters. I choose what I see and no eye cancer.

That's one way to deal with it, but why use your own when someone already put a lot of thought and effort into his loot filter? The only issue is never ending blunders lately :/
He'll update it. No worries. You might skip over a 2c sale. Gasp.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
His newest loot filter doesn't highlight Shaper / Elder rings / ammys even though each of them worth at least a couple chaos now (more if unindentified), because of Exalted shard recipe.

Whatever man.
If you are too lazy to write your own stuff, you lost your right to complain.
Be thankful someone else is doing the job for free.

You made far more currency thanks to him than you lost because he made a mistake...
Why don’t you report this issue in his topic directly?
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
His newest loot filter doesn't highlight Shaper / Elder rings / ammys even though each of them worth at least a couple chaos now (more if unindentified), because of Exalted shard recipe.

I have no idea how he managed to miss one of the most (if not most) important change he should have made in his loot filter.

It's not his first massive fail when it comes to obvious stuff. For example, in Abyss he included Humility to trash cards that makes it much harder to notice and identify. I still have absolutley no idea why he did that to the card which is valuable at any point of the League and specially why he did that in the very begining of the League, when people farm Bloodqueducts hoping to get it...list cam go on forever.
Make your own, problem solved. NS is not under your paycheck and he does it for free girl.
You should come back and read this next week and feel very bad.
"
Orbaal wrote:

If you are too lazy to write your own stuff, you lost your right to complain.
Be thankful someone else is doing the job for free.

This x1k
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
He'll update it. No worries. You might skip over a 2c sale. Gasp.

He probably won't, specially considering that this got pretty much unnoticed by the Community. This was his response.

>> Currently all shaper/elder rings and amulets above ilvl 75 get a dropsound. I'll consider removing the ilvl requirement, though I honestly believe this is a waste of time.

Gathering a 5 full shaper/elder sets likely will take ~1000 maps and higher level rings/amulets might be better off being sold. <<

He doesn't recognize it as an issue.

"
Tnargav wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

I have no idea how he managed to miss one of the most (if not most) important change he should have made in his loot filter.

It's not his first massive fail when it comes to obvious stuff. For example, in Abyss he included Humility to trash cards that makes it much harder to notice and identify. I still have absolutley no idea why he did that to the card which is valuable at any point of the League and specially why he did that in the very begining of the League, when people farm Bloodqueducts hoping to get it...list cam go on forever.
Make your own, problem solved. NS is not under your paycheck and he does it for free girl.

[Removed by Support] Responded to the very same comment multiple times already.

"
AsbelFar wrote:
Why don’t you report this issue in his topic directly?

I did. Now he responded - he think that differentiating between items worth at least couple chaos and worthless items "is a waste of time".

"
Barivius wrote:
You should come back and read this next week and feel very bad.

You don't know me.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Mar 20, 2018, 7:22:13 AM
I don't get how you think "competence" comes into play. He makes a very popular filter and provides you with a nifty interface for modifying it. He didn't include a feature you think he should have. If you let him know, he'd likely consider including it.

Where does any of this imply incompetence?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info