Neversink does NOT hide any Mirrors form you (just some Mirror-worthy rares at higher strictness).

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
[Removed by Support]

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
I was just trying to improve loot filter

If this was the case, you should've just proposed these changes to him personally, instead of debating his "incompetence" in public.

BTW; I haven't seen anyone but you complaining about this. So even though you feel that the rings should be highlighted even more than they are, does not in any way point towards any form of incompetence, other than your inability to use your eyes.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Mar 17, 2018, 3:44:45 PM
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
[Removed by Support]

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
I was just trying to improve loot filter

If this was the case, you should've just proposed these changes to him personally, instead of debating his "incompetence" in public.

BTW; I haven't seen anyone but you complaining about this. So even though you feel that the rings should be highlighted even more than they are, does not in any way point towards any form of incompetence, other than your inability to use your eyes.

I did, but from his response I understood that he won't realise anything if just one person tells him, we all should have and now he won't do a thing, but continue doing these blunders we let him get away with.

It went unnoticed, but it's big issue. Sometimes I noticed stuff people make sensation of a bit earlier.

Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 17, 2018, 3:59:53 PM
One of the thousands of normal people here chiming in to say thanks to Neversink - you're work is highly appreciated.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
"
NeverSink wrote:

Have a good day.

👍
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

[...NVS post...]
I never said they were hidden. As I said million times, they need different highlight compared to other non-tiered bases that worth nothing, because oh well gotta repeat it once again, because any Shaper / Elder ring or ammy worth a couple chaos on it's own.

Ok, but NVS already posted screen with elder/shaped rings with a big highlight.
So now [I do not track each change in his the filter, I do not know if this was implemented after your posts] is ok?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Mar 17, 2018, 4:28:59 PM
Something was proven in this thread... and it has nothing to do with Neversink or his filter.
To the OP, your behaviour here is churlish and completely out of line. You owe NeverSink an unreserved apology.

NeverSink is a community member that has provided a set of tools to the community through his own efforts with no guarantee of any financial return. Despite the huge pressures he is under at times I have always observed him to be thoughtful, considerate and reasonable in his interactions with others.

GGG have created the game so players can customise their own filters, suited to their particular personal play style. This is both simple (the concept) and complex (the execution due to the volume of item types) to do and it is thanks to people like NeverSink who simplify this process for simpletons like myself, and I am eternally grateful to him for it.

What you may have missed from the above, because the concept appears to have escaped you so far, is this section: "players can customise their own filters, suited to their particular personal play style."

You need to step back and take an honest look at your behaviour here. You appear to believe that the filter is faulty, or even deliberately deceptive simply because it doesn't filter items in line with your personal expectation. The problem with that is it's not your filter. Did you hire and pay NeverSink to develop this solely for you, according to your specifications? No. Then you have no right to attempt to malign his reputation or tarnish his fine work.

This is the equivalent of purchasing a shovel and then complaining to the manufacturer that it makes for a lousy trowel when brick laying.

If you don't like how a filter works, then it is customisable to your own particular preferences. Have at it and show others how it is done, how much more impeccable your system is. Nobody is stopping you.

The world however does not revolve around you and you need to adjust your outlook on life.

You still owe NeverSink that apology.
Just wanted to thank you Neversink for all the work you put into the filter.
"
Nishrek wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

[...NVS post...]
I never said they were hidden. As I said million times, they need different highlight compared to other non-tiered bases that worth nothing, because oh well gotta repeat it once again, because any Shaper / Elder ring or ammy worth a couple chaos on it's own.

Ok, but NVS already posted screen with elder/shaped rings with a big highlight.
So now [I do not track each change in his the filter, I do not know if this was implemented after your posts] is ok?

He show irrelevant screenshot of i75+ items...but highlight should be for any level rings / ammys.

Seems like you got baited. Like a lot of people on the other hand.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Something was proven in this thread... and it has nothing to do with Neversink or his filter.

Yeah, I will quote certain person again
"
Lmao this thread is full of dumb people.

but good things don't always come easily, are they?

"
To the OP, your behaviour here is churlish and completely out of line. You owe NeverSink an unreserved apology.

NeverSink is a community member that has provided a set of tools to the community through his own efforts with no guarantee of any financial return. Despite the huge pressures he is under at times I have always observed him to be thoughtful, considerate and reasonable in his interactions with others.

GGG have created the game so players can customise their own filters, suited to their particular personal play style. This is both simple (the concept) and complex (the execution due to the volume of item types) to do and it is thanks to people like NeverSink who simplify this process for simpletons like myself, and I am eternally grateful to him for it.

What you may have missed from the above, because the concept appears to have escaped you so far, is this section: "players can customise their own filters, suited to their particular personal play style."

You need to step back and take an honest look at your behaviour here. You appear to believe that the filter is faulty, or even deliberately deceptive simply because it doesn't filter items in line with your personal expectation. The problem with that is it's not your filter. Did you hire and pay NeverSink to develop this solely for you, according to your specifications? No. Then you have no right to attempt to malign his reputation or tarnish his fine work.

This is the equivalent of purchasing a shovel and then complaining to the manufacturer that it makes for a lousy trowel when brick laying.

If you don't like how a filter works, then it is customisable to your own particular preferences. Have at it and show others how it is done, how much more impeccable your system is. Nobody is stopping you.

The world however does not revolve around you and you need to adjust your outlook on life.

You still owe NeverSink that apology.

[Removed by Support] you guys fall for shame on you, called me troll and it's me who owes him apology? Seriously?

He still haven't even explained properly why he thinks that making different highlight for much more valuable item is "waste of time" according to him.
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Mar 17, 2018, 4:55:15 PM
I have used NeverSink's filter almost since Day 1 and it has always worked very well.
Thank you NeverSink.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info