Neversink does NOT hide any Mirrors form you (just some Mirror-worthy rares at higher strictness).

one of the biggest and best loot filters in the game and you question his competence because of a mistake here and there? i question YOUR competence to be so belligerently critical instead of raising the issue in a more sober way so that he'll fix the issue.

so many crybabies these days.
Last edited by awave on Mar 17, 2018, 12:14:48 PM
"
cookees wrote:
This situation is just so ridiculous..

So imagine some guy gives you a free big mac meal. But you realise the drink is diet coke instead of regular coke. So you sue him.

Or imagine you get free internet from your neighbour. And you call the cops because the internet is too slow.

You're using this incredible and free service. He chooses to ignore the exalted shard recipe because it is pretty lackluster (and I agree). You don't agree with him so you create a thread to basically just hate on him.

Wow mate. Nice job.

Wrong. It's more like this.

"
webas wrote:
I was using semi-strict. TBH its not clear whats the difference.

Also.. everyone blaming OP lmao..

1. I should create lootfilter that hides 6links and exalts and chaos.

2. Then "person A" would complain about it on forum.

3. There lots of people would show up blaming "person A" that if he doesnt like MY lootfilter he should create his own...

[Removed by Support]

"
awave wrote:
one of the biggest and best loot filters in the game and you question his competence because of a mistake here and there? i question YOUR competence to be so belligerently critical instead of raising the issue in a more sober way so that he'll fix the issue.

so many crybabies these days.

And this is why we should let his work degrade? People like you who are willing to accept everything just because it's "free" are huge problem. He declines and instead of giving him right guidance we let him decline even more. What the hell?

In next update he will literally hide exalts or will do some other stupid stuff just like he was doing for since Abyss or earlier now.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 17, 2018, 1:14:14 PM
Only after you pay Neversink for his work are you qualified to complain. He's not accountable to you, GGG, or anyone else. He's also not your servant that you can treat like a slave just because his work doesn't suit your specific tastes. Don't like his filter? I'm sure he's not stopping you from NOT using it.

And even if he did completely fuck over the filter in some future version, hiding everything valuable or similar, you'd STILL be in no position to complain. As far as I know he's putting his free time on this filter without getting paid for it, so if you're so damn lazy that you can't be arsed to make your own filter, you shouldn't complain about others who did your work for you.

There's a difference between constructive criticism and blatant disrespect. Guess which one it is that you're doing here.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Man I'm paranoid now. I hate pouring over every line but I guess I have to.

So what filter do you use now?

Eh, I'll add some paranoia, when filters were first released a guy in my guild made a pretty popular one
Spoiler
that hid exalts and mirrors as secret troll

EDIT:
which version of the filter are we talking about in this thread btw?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Mar 17, 2018, 1:53:59 PM
Version of filter on release of bestiary works just fine and highlights stuff correctly if anyone wants to downgrade.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
His newest loot filter doesn't highlight Shaper / Elder rings / ammys even though each of them worth at least a couple chaos now (more if unindentified), because of Exalted shard recipe.

I have no idea how he managed to miss one of the most (if not most) important change he should have made in his loot filter.

What?

They have the MAXIMUM font size, blue background (darker blue if ilvl 75+) and are NEVER hidden. Starting with itemlevel 75 (basically most elder/shaper items you'll ever find) they also have a dropsound. You can't even HIDE shaper/elder items, because GGG has an override that doesn't allow this.

I've already told OP that I'm considering giving them a general dropsound.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/84zm25/lootfilter_neversinks_itemfilter_version_564/dvu8doy/

This thread is VERY personal. It's not about the lootfilter, it's not about the economy, it's about the fact that OP hates me [Removed by Support]

"
For example, in Abyss he included Humility to trash cards that makes it much harder to notice and identify. I still have absolutley no idea why he did that to the card

Fake. It was never, EVER in the trash tier. It was once in the general tier - the tier for cards with a value of ~1c that still make a sound and have a large fontsize.

I've added over ~40 additions in the last versions. I'm just human and things get polished over time. Updating the filter is an iterative process.

If you (except for OP obviously) have any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, instead of complaining in some random thread, please post it here here.

Have a good day.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Mar 20, 2018, 7:31:09 AM
/hops on neversink :x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
just report op (as i alrdy did 3 times) and move on.

"

I've added over ~40 additions in the last versions. I'm just human and things get polished over time. Updating the filter is an iterative process.

Have a good day.

i think everyone understands this except for op. i dont know what his problem is but this is one of the most braindead complaint threads ive ever seen and it really is looking more and more like hes just a troll. keep up the good work. im sure 99% of us really appreciate it.
Last edited by awave on Mar 17, 2018, 2:39:15 PM
Doing AD hominem and shaming neversink with false facts should be a punishable offense
Last edited by Gnomzy99 on Mar 17, 2018, 2:38:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info