NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Have You tried pressing Z?
"
de99ial wrote:
I heard it but after some times i hold alt and was looking for item that made this sound i just let go.

"
Sinxar wrote:
I could be losing my mind but occasionally i am hearing sound 16 (might be something else) play on loot drops but i dont use that anywhere (afaik). Most notably in uberlab when opening the chest in the last room. I tried picking up and dropping items but i cannot pin it down. I didnt start hearing it until today well, because i started farming lab today.

http://www.filterblade.xyz/#aqKk5AN29QNt

Am i going crazy? anyone able to help me out?

ed: i figured it out. it is the GCP. It is making an unusual noise when it drops

ed2: it is a game sound effect. i created a short vid to show what im talkin about if anyone has the same 'issue'. So weird, i've honestly never noticed that before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFpm59cl6MU

We've heard about problems like this multiples times now since recent patches. I'm pretty sure those drop sounds have ALWAYS (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chAGNlg0dnc) been in the game like this. Maybe GGG changed their volumes or the way they play, maybe you guys never noticed them before but once you noticed them you can't un-hear them anymore, I'm not sure...
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
"
rogerkitkit wrote:
Thanks so much for the filter!

I just got one stupid question:
Had been using it for several days without any problems
But starting from yesterday the loot "disappears" after a couple of secs (starting from when it drops)
and I have to press alt all the time so that I didn't miss anything

Am I doing this wrong/ pressed some buttons which i shdnt?

Yeah, simply press 'Z' once, that should fix it.
just wondering was testing out this loot filter (my first one) and in 2nd difficultiy lab white full wyrmscale armor dropped and it was invisbile untill i held ALT button

will it not show up at all because its a white item or was it because its ilvl was too low

(i'm going with this because of rolling it with orb of chance to get belly of the beast etc.)

i'm using the least strick one
"
tautviux wrote:
just wondering was testing out this loot filter (my first one) and in 2nd difficultiy lab white full wyrmscale armor dropped and it was invisbile untill i held ALT button

will it not show up at all because its a white item or was it because its ilvl was too low

(i'm going with this because of rolling it with orb of chance to get belly of the beast etc.)

i'm using the least strick one

There are a lot of factors that play a role when it comes to showing an item or not.
When you progress further into the game, you will get LOTS of drops, so showing all is a very bad idea. Thats why we have filters.

I'd recommend you to check out http://www.filterblade.xyz/

On the starting page, you can find a Filter Overview that shows most items and why they're highlighted: Chancing bases, vendor recipes, exclusive bases, etc...

Then, you can head over to the Customize tab. This one shows even more aspects of filtering and lets you customize most of them.

If you want to chance full wyrmscale for belly, you can go to Customize -> Chancing Bases and add Full Wyrmscale into the list. It was removed because it was "not efficient" enough to be there anymore.

And if you wouldn't want to chance Belly, a white Full Wyrmscale with no special attributes like an RGB link or 6 sockets is just worthless, so it makes sense to not show it anymore.

When you're done customizing, consider to save your changes on the Save&Load screen before heading to the Download page to get your new filter file.
Last edited by Tobnac on Mar 19, 2018, 11:06:39 PM
i have an issue. my shaped maps does not drop with sound. the filter think they are low tier maps
"
fsaebo wrote:
i have an issue. my shaped maps does not drop with sound. the filter think they are low tier maps

This is caused by either using a very old version or by editing it manually and screwing up.

Update to the latest version from my github or filterblade.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Thanks for the work Neversink. Freaking great job as always! Newest update is rad!
Is there any way to add items based on quality (for the armorer's scrap and blacksmith's whetstone vendor recipes)? Something like small items need to have 5% quality (regardless of rarity) while extra large items need to have 15% quality?

I looked through, and while I found that the "command builder" offered enough options, that's really for editing existing rules, not adding a new one. Meanwhile the add additional rule section doesn't have quality as an option.

Is it just not possible to include items with certain quality percentages based on size?

EDIT: Thank you de99ial, I've gone and asked in that thread.
Last edited by gokens on Mar 22, 2018, 11:53:12 AM
Try this thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1906791

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info