NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

hi can you raise annulments to divine/exalt sound to reflect their rarity
Thanks, but i still need to make more adjustments.

-I still see white items show up like a 5l Loricated Ringmail. How do I disable white items from showing up?

-How do I stop magic belts from showing up? I only want to see rare and above.
"
Question2 wrote:

-I still see white items show up like a 5l Loricated Ringmail. How do I disable white items from showing up?

All of it can be done on www.FilterBlade.xyz or by using a higher strictness version.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
Question2 wrote:

All of it can be done on www.FilterBlade.xyz or by using a higher strictness version.

Which part of the filter is causing that to happen though?
"
Question2 wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
Question2 wrote:

Which part of the filter is causing that to happen though?

I no longer provide "coding assistance" due to lack of time. The code is well commented and you should be able to get along on your own, provided you have some experience and understand the syntax.

You can use a higher strictness version to get rid of most items or modify the filter with filterblade.

----------

Still, here are some pointers:

You'll find the 5ls and magic endgame items here

[0501] 5-Linked items
[0512] 60+ Crafting rules for 60++ trinkets

"How do I disable white items from showing up?" - is too general. There's a lot of rules responsible for that. You can create a hide all normal items rule and place it under the 6-socket section if you wish. Be careful about the placement or show fishing rods/atlas bases/high ilvl bases before that.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Apr 9, 2018, 10:03:02 AM
Last edited by Ghoruz on Apr 17, 2018, 4:40:43 AM
Hi,

Is there a way to remove from view and silently the items which are not for ourself when playing in group with permanent loot allocation ?

I don't know if the system is really random or if the loot allocation take the RF of the players to allocate items, but I feel really unlucky and it's very boring to hear and sea all unique and valuable items fall for other people.

"
Wolfoot wrote:
Hi,

Is there a way to remove from view and silently the items which are not for ourself when playing in group with permanent loot allocation ?

I don't know if the system is really random or if the loot allocation take the RF of the players to allocate items, but I feel really unlucky and it's very boring to hear and sea all unique and valuable items fall for other people.

Nope, not possible.
Its a limit of GGGs filter api.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Thanks, that was what I feared :)
possible to reduce the size of bad base elder/shaper items on your next patch?
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info