NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

bump, as always great job, dude!
"

bump, as always great job, dude!

Thanks!

"
xrook wrote:
possible to reduce the size of bad base elder/shaper items on your next patch?

Maybe a bit. Based on the current feedback, I'm rather satisfied with the elder/shaper items sizes.

That being said, you can change those sizes at any time on www.FilterBlade.xyz.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Apr 23, 2018, 3:21:29 PM
Hey guys!

I'd like to thank the whole team behind filterblade and the neversink-filter in general.

Aweseome job, people! I have been using your solutions for a long time.

I have one persisting problem, though. I cannot seem to disable the "exalt"-sound for Tabula Rasa.

Any ideas as to how I would do that? I have already changed the sound for 6-link drops.

Thanks!
"
Knodo wrote:
Hey guys!

I'd like to thank the whole team behind filterblade and the neversink-filter in general.

Aweseome job, people! I have been using your solutions for a long time.

I have one persisting problem, though. I cannot seem to disable the "exalt"-sound for Tabula Rasa.

Any ideas as to how I would do that? I have already changed the sound for 6-link drops.

Thanks!

Yeah, that's because the Tabula Rasa is an exception entry and is currently not mapped in the FilterBlade customizer.

We might add it and "The Wolf's Shadow" divination card (another exception) to the customizer tree in the next update.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
I noticed that the filter is displaying rare R-G-B (chromatic recipe) items as normal rares so I often miss picking them up. Is there a way to get them to display it as a higher priority rare?
"
Question2 wrote:
I noticed that the filter is displaying rare R-G-B (chromatic recipe) items as normal rares so I often miss picking them up. Is there a way to get them to display it as a higher priority rare?

There is whole section about that recipt so check how it is set in Your filter. Currency tab.
"
de99ial wrote:
"
Question2 wrote:

There is whole section about that recipt so check how it is set in Your filter. Currency tab.

Im talking about R-G-B items dropping for the chromatic recipe...the currency tab just shows direct currency drops like exalts.

The vendor recipes -> chromatic tab doesnt show anything that would let me make R-G-B rare items show up properly.

Isnt this a bug? I mean, white and magic R-G-B items seem to show up properly in the filter, but rare ones will not...they do not get highlighted.

I tried modifying the "experimental : rare chromatic orb" section but it doesnt work, rare items with R-G-B are still showing as normal rares.

Im also trying to get tenderizers/ancestral clubs to show up with the same white border as daggers, but even though I added an additional rule to do it, it does not work ingame even after reloading the filter. What am I doing wrong?

http://www.filterblade.xyz/#ksIixjWP9gjq
Last edited by Question2 on Apr 27, 2018, 8:51:09 AM
/
Last edited by bjornharx on Aug 2, 2018, 5:55:07 AM
"
Question2 wrote:

"
Question2 wrote:

Im talking about R-G-B items dropping for the chromatic recipe...the currency tab just shows direct currency drops like exalts.

The vendor recipes -> chromatic tab doesnt show anything that would let me make R-G-B rare items show up properly.

Isnt this a bug? I mean, white and magic R-G-B items seem to show up properly in the filter, but rare ones will not...they do not get highlighted.

I tried modifying the "experimental : rare chromatic orb" section but it doesnt work, rare items with R-G-B are still showing as normal rares.

Im also trying to get tenderizers/ancestral clubs to show up with the same white border as daggers, but even though I added an additional rule to do it, it does not work ingame even after reloading the filter. What am I doing wrong?

http://www.filterblade.xyz/#ksIixjWP9gjq

"

I'd appreciate if you or anyone would help me with this too.

I'm quite happy with NeverSink's filter, really enjoy the easy option to choose diff. sounds and quickly re-scale every border size, but jesus christ, I struggle real hard to enable and show ONLY RGB rares, not normal ones, and missing the option to filter them out with my eyes really makes things hard.

Maybe I'm just overlooking some dropdown menu, but I simply can't find an option to highlight only RGBs in the rare section for endgame loot.

NeverSink will expands the rare chromatic recipe section in the filter with the next update within the next few days. This should fix those problems you two are having.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
/
Last edited by bjornharx on Aug 2, 2018, 5:55:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info