NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

First things first: i really enjoy your lootfilter and having fun testing stuff on filterblade!! Really appreciated.

Why is there an exception for "The Wolf's Shadow"? Is it that rare or am i missing something there?
"
eZy_PoE wrote:
First things first: i really enjoy your lootfilter and having fun testing stuff on filterblade!! Really appreciated.

Why is there an exception for "The Wolf's Shadow"? Is it that rare or am i missing something there?

There are two div cards playing a role here: "The Wolf" and "The Wolfs Shadow".
If you have a rule that filters "The Wolf" it will ALSO ALWAYS match "The Wolfs Shadow" because it contains "The Wolf". Because of this, "The Wolfs Shadow" is a special exception that is handled before all the other div cards to prevent mixing them up.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
I just wanted to say thank you for creating this. I just started playing recently and was having terrible screen clutter issues because of so much loot. Now I can actually keep up with other players when I'm not analyzing what's on the ground. It made a significant difference because I'm one of those players that likes to pick up a ton of stuff.
Hi,

I have issue with the way that some items appears with the item filter. All the letters are compressed and on each other. This is also true with some items name.

Examples of items concerned : orb of transmutation ; blacksmith's whetsone ; leather belt ; gold amulet ; corsair sword ; siege axe ; perandus coin ; great crown ; ruby ring

Some are not concerned : orb of regret ; jeweller orb ; orb of chance ; memory fragment

Looks ugly but mostly, asking myself if everything is right.

Having this problem with version 4.1 and latest version (very strict one).
Last edited by Goldberg21 on May 16, 2018, 1:33:04 PM
I have customised strict filter to show eternal life/mana flasks and all utility flasks. It works on the website, but not in game. What would be the problem?

Here is my filter: http://www.filterblade.xyz/#PTccTY4y5E2P

Update: they disappear from map level 75 and upwards. How do I keep them on?
"
Goldberg21 wrote:
Hi,

I have issue with the way that some items appears with the item filter. All the letters are compressed and on each other. This is also true with some items name.

Examples of items concerned : orb of transmutation ; blacksmith's whetsone ; leather belt ; gold amulet ; corsair sword ; siege axe ; perandus coin ; great crown ; ruby ring

Some are not concerned : orb of regret ; jeweller orb ; orb of chance ; memory fragment

Looks ugly but mostly, asking myself if everything is right.

Having this problem with version 4.1 and latest version (very strict one).

PoE bug, restart your game
"
I have customised strict filter to show eternal life/mana flasks and all utility flasks. It works on the website, but not in game. What would be the problem?

Here is my filter: http://www.filterblade.xyz/#PTccTY4y5E2P

Update: they disappear from map level 75 and upwards. How do I keep them on?

Those rules are set to "ItemLevel < 75". This means they are only caught by that rule if their itemLevel is lower than 75. If you want to show them no matter the itemlevel, you gotta set the "ItemLevel" to "any". It probably worked on FilterBlade because the Simulator was set to zone level 70 but inGame you were in zone areas of level 75 or higher, causing the flasks to have itemlevel 75 or higher
Thanks! Working perfectly now. I thought ilvl was sort of fixed for flasks, didn't know it changed according to map level.

your tool is brilliant btw.
Hello good sir , thanks again for the filter and putting in a massive amount of work in for the community!

In the recent podcast with chris it was mentioned we were getting filter options to highlight items that drop in incursion with desirable mods.

While not intended , does this mean i'll be able to identify an inventory of items in a map, throw the inventory on the ground and see items with any T1 rolls?

While i have a pretty good understanding and memory for all the different t1 rolls , i think this would be sort of cool and helpful to new players.

e.g. complete a map, identify my inventory then ditch everything on the ground so i can check if anything had at least one t1 roll on it?

again thanks for the effort and especially filter blade, i love being able to make custom filters for each league it adds a lot to the game!
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Last edited by colwyn on May 21, 2018, 12:06:59 AM
"
colwyn wrote:
Hello good sir , thanks again for the filter and putting in a massive amount of work in for the community!

In the recent podcast with chris it was mentioned we were getting filter options to highlight items that drop in incursion with desirable mods.

While not intended , does this mean i'll be able to identify an inventory of items in a map, throw the inventory on the ground and see items with any T1 rolls?

While i have a pretty good understanding and memory for all the different t1 rolls , i think this would be sort of cool and helpful to new players.

e.g. complete a map, identify my inventory then ditch everything on the ground so i can check if anything had at least one t1 roll on it?

again thanks for the effort and especially filter blade, i love being able to make custom filters for each league it adds a lot to the game!

In theory yes. In practice, this won't work that way. The reason for it is the structure.

Let's say I want to highlight items with:
- T1 life roll + T1 fire + T1 cold + T1 light. That's an expensive item right? Sure we can do it, I'll just add a rule for it. Now we likely want to highlight

T2 life T1 fire T1 cold and T1 light. That needs an extra rule too.
T2 life T2 fire T1 cold and T1 light. That needs an extra rule too.

Soon you'll discover that without the ability to parametrize or abstract the rolls or add ranges, we'll have ten thousands, if not hundred thousands of rules to extensively cover the interesting combinations that can appear in PoE.

This CAN be somewhat automated, but will likely make the filter unusable, due to HUGE file size and it being very very slow, turning your game very laggy.

I do plan to include some of this logic, however I'd like to wait until I can actually test it out first.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on May 21, 2018, 5:11:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info